• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Things and Stemware Issues: What Now?

In summary, there may not be any new products to show when September comes, but there are still plenty of new and exciting items to be purchase.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Did you all read the email about the holiday things?????

With that and all the problems people are experiencing with the dots stemware, there might not be any new products to show when Sept. does get here.:eek:

Ah, there's plenty left.
Anyway those spreader/plate things are really seasonal, and I don't see people wanting them unti late Oct, anyway. Target & Pier 1 have that same sort of thing - I don't see selling many of them anyway.

I just like to have them all laid out at my booths and open houses during the fall.

There's always the 5" Santoku and the Grinders with the salt and pepper. Don't forget the chocolate hazlenut sprinkles and the cookbooks.

It's all good.

Yeah, the grinders, new bamboo bowl & knife block should take up enough real estate on a table where the holiday stuff won't be missed until the problems get sorted.

That Knife Block is going to be a huge pull! It is not too expensive and it is beautiful!

krzymomof4 said:
Did you all read the email about the holiday things?????

With that and all the problems people are experiencing with the dots stemware, there might not be any new products to show when Sept. does get here.:eek:

It does feel that way, but there is still lots of new and very exciting products being launched. I just hope that they deal with this problem fast.

Don't forget the nice Sillicone Crown Pan. It works so well !!!! Not to mention the serving spoon, fork and spreader, the new Dots bowl and platter... There still plenty to show !

so what happens if you place a sample order now? you would not even be able to order the plates??

The only problem with the bowl and the knife block is we don't have them to show yet!

Related to Holiday Things and Stemware Issues: What Now?

1. What are some popular holiday items from Pampered Chef?

Some popular holiday items from Pampered Chef include the Holiday Cookie Cutters, Gingerbread House Bundt Pan, and the Holiday Cookie Press. These items are perfect for creating festive treats and decorations during the holiday season.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef stemware for hot drinks?

No, Pampered Chef stemware is not recommended for hot drinks. The glass can crack or shatter when exposed to high temperatures, so it is best to use them for cold beverages only.

3. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef stemware?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef stemware, it is important to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting them in the dishwasher, as this can cause damage to the glass.

4. Are there any special holiday promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals or sales.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef holiday items all year round?

Absolutely! While some of our holiday items may have a festive design, they can still be used for everyday cooking and baking. You can get creative and use them for different occasions throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • thecougchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
  • jbachen