• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Specials for Sept and Oct.?

In summary, September Hosts can get 60% off and piece OR set of Cookware!and Oct hosts save 60% on simple addition sets, pieces or stands when you show has $500 or more in guest sales.shows must be held Oct 1-31 and submitted no later than November 15th.
trspc
I would love to see the specials for Sept and OCt maybe even a colored flyer to use.

September Hosts can get 60% off and piece OR set of Cookware!

and Oct hosts save 60% on simple addition sets, pieces or stands when you show has $500 or more in guest sales

choose one set, piece or stand if below $500

shows must be held Oct 1-31 and submitted no later than November 15th <- that's new!

The flyers will be on CC tomorrow but they are:

Sept Host:60% on any one set or piece of COOKWARE
Sept Guest: Free w/$60 purchase: Mix n Chop OR cookware protectors

Oct Host:60% off on Simple Additions
Choose 2 SA sets, pieces or stands when your show has $500 or more in guest sales

Choose 1 SA sets, pieces or stands when your show has less than $500 in sales

Oct Guest: Free w/ $60 Pumpkin Dish

THANKS I am wanting to book shows for Sept but wanted to wait I think this will be another great month ! The last time we had cookware at 60% off was great bookings,

Oh cool I am so excited about the September special I have a huge bridal registry/shower.

allisonserna said:
September Hosts can get 60% off and piece OR set of Cookware!

and Oct hosts save 60% on simple addition sets, pieces or stands when you show has $500 or more in guest sales

choose one set, piece or stand if below $500

shows must be held Oct 1-31 and submitted no later than November 15th <- that's new!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that last night when I talked about the extra item for $500 show! I like that it has to be in the Nov. 15th! This will keep those hosts we have had problems with not closing their shows:)!

I do not like that it says no later than..... I plan to take that off, otherwise my shows will be overlapping and I don't like that. It is nice to know in case of a problem or something, but I know people might take advantage if they know they have past the 30th of the month.

I never let my hosts know that they can go into another month to finish that month. I feel if you let them they will always do it and never close on time and I could lose on a promotion.

pamperedharriet said:
I never let my hosts know that they can go into another month to finish that month. I feel if you let them they will always do it and never close on time and I could lose on a promotion.

I TOTALLY agree, I tell my hosts that if they don't close by the LAST day of the month, that no one will get the specials....;)

I agree, Harriet - I think it's great that PC HO is making the consultants submit the shows sooner than the end of the following month, but I never let my customers know they have that much time to close out their show. If I have a show on the last day of the month, I tell them it has to be submitted within 5 days to get that month's specials, just to keep them from lagging. You're right - if you tell them they have that much time, they'll take it ALL!

I always coach my hosts to close the show on the night of the show. I set an expectation of having all outside orders in before the show. I tell my hosts: "We want to honor the guests that show up for you on the night of your show. We don't want to send the message that the people who didn't show up are more important than the ones who do come out and support you. So, we will close the show that night so that those who attend can receive their orders right away!" This works wonders! The host usually has at least $150 in outside orders before I arrive. I NEVER have had a host collect that many orders AFTER the show. After the show....the host just wants to be done with it all. It really is a Win-Win for everyone!

Oh- and I also make sure that the host has her wish list done before the show date. That way she has looked at the catalog several times and made her choices before I arrive. Then....it doesn't matter what level she earns....she usually will go ahead and purchase everything on her list, because she has grown attached them by then!

Lisa - that's a great way to word it - to "honor" the guests who attended. I like that and I plan on using it - thanks! :)

Lisa, thank you for that wonderful wording. :D

I'm reopening 8/1/8 after 3 months of sick leave, and plan to use your verbiage. VERY helpful.

The date restriction is on both the September and the October specials. Frankly, I like it. I means that I don't have to bend the truth to get slowpoke hosts to close out by telling them there's a specific deadline, because now there is! And 2 weeks should be plenty of time to close out a show.

does anyone have a flyer with aug/sept/oct specials like in three colums?

TIA
Heather

Does anyone have an idea on how to block that part on the flyer without it looking like we are hiding something from our hosts/guests?

I wrote to HO last night asking if we could have flyers without this in such bold appearance or at least have a choice of which one we prefer. No response yet.

Another reason for the ending I think is last year September was such a huge month for shipping and just seemed to keep going. Well into October cookware was flying off the shelves. Then we were hearing of people who liked the September special better than October and were submitting October shows as September. Good way to make hosts close on time for us AND prevent manipulation of the system!

Well today is the 27th and I still do not see the downloadable Sept and Oct. Specials on CC. I need some info for a guest special in Sept. I have lady who wants a "pan" but I do not want her to do it now. I would rather she wait until Septemebr and I will not get home to look before I see her tonight. What is the September Guest special? THANKS!

I heard they will be up Aug 1!

LisaDream said:
I always coach my hosts to close the show on the night of the show. I set an expectation of having all outside orders in before the show. I tell my hosts: "We want to honor the guests that show up for you on the night of your show. We don't want to send the message that the people who didn't show up are more important than the ones who do come out and support you. So, we will close the show that night so that those who attend can receive their orders right away!" This works wonders! The host usually has at least $150 in outside orders before I arrive. I NEVER have had a host collect that many orders AFTER the show. After the show....the host just wants to be done with it all. It really is a Win-Win for everyone!

Oh- and I also make sure that the host has her wish list done before the show date. That way she has looked at the catalog several times and made her choices before I arrive. Then....it doesn't matter what level she earns....she usually will go ahead and purchase everything on her list, because she has grown attached them by then!

Sounds like you are using the Julie Weitz training. I just love her.

Related to What Are the Specials for Sept and Oct.?

1. What are the special offers for September and October?

The special offers for September and October include discounts on select products, free shipping on orders over a certain amount, and exclusive bundles at a discounted price.

2. How can I find out about the specials for September and October?

You can find out about the specials for September and October by checking our website, subscribing to our email list, or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any new products being offered as part of the September and October specials?

Yes, there are new products being offered as part of the September and October specials. These products are exclusive to the special offers and may not be available for purchase after the promotion ends.

4. Can I combine the September and October specials with other promotions or discounts?

Our September and October specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, unless otherwise specified. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on these special offers.

5. When do the September and October specials end?

The September and October specials end on October 31st at 11:59 PM CT. Make sure to take advantage of these offers before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg