• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the must-try teas from Stash Tea?

In summary, the conversation is about trying new teas from a Stash tea catalog based on recommendations from other users. The conversation includes suggestions for different types of tea such as black, herbal, and green, as well as the idea of using samplers to find what flavors one likes. The conversation also touches on the possibility of making iced tea with the new teas and mentions a tea that is said to have a "frisky" effect. One person also compares the new teas to a tea from a previous brand, but others mention that nothing has quite the same taste. Overall, the conversation expresses excitement and enjoyment for the new teas and plans to continue trying different varieties.
cewcooks
On the advice of you fellow cheffers I sent away for a stash tea catalog! OMGosh there are soo many wonderful choices, but which ones would you try if it was your first time trying these teas!

I bought my mom mango passionfruit, wintermint and orange spice. I don't normally drink tea, but tried the mango passionfruit and really liked it.

The Mango Passionfruit isn't a true tea - it's an herbal infusion. Only mixtures that have tea leaves in them (whether green, black or white) can properly be called tea. :pOrange Spice is a good black tea. It's similar to Constant Comment.
I also like the Earl Grey and Double Bergamot Earl Grey, both of which are black teas. They also have a version made with green tea that I imagine is pretty good.Herbal- I like Christmas Eve, Wintermint, Peppermint, Sandman PM.If you're trying to figure out what you like, I suggest getting a couple of samplers so you're not stuck with 50 teabags of something you don't like.

I'm with Ann. Try a sampler. it gives you a chance to figure out what you like.

chefann said:
The Mango Passionfruit isn't a true tea - it's an herbal infusion. Only mixtures that have tea leaves in them (whether green, black or white) can properly be called tea. :p

Orange Spice is a good black tea. It's similar to Constant Comment.
I also like the Earl Grey and Double Bergamot Earl Grey, both of which are black teas. They also have a version made with green tea that I imagine is pretty good.

Herbal- I like Christmas Eve, Wintermint, Peppermint, Sandman PM.

If you're trying to figure out what you like, I suggest getting a couple of samplers so you're not stuck with 50 teabags of something you don't like.

Guess that's why I liked it then! ;)

Thanks a bunch, I can't wait till payday!!

Can you make ICED tea with these? I am just not a big fan of any hot drinks, except for hot chocolate!! lol

I make iced tea from any tea bags. I just use my mr coffee tea maker and add the bags instead of loose tea

does any of these taste like PC tea... i just ran out of my last bag

I absolutley LOVED the Double Bergamot! FABULOUS cup of tea. The chai tea was good, but needed milk- and I didn't have any at work. I was blessed by a friend who sent me a wonderful sample of Stash teas- and another friend who sent me teas from one of their local shops, and WOW- I'm hooked! I also like the orange spice tea, and I want to order the tea that makes you frisky for your luva! :) I know, tmi---

I think the chocolate teas will be an aquired taste for me. So far anything citrus based seems to be my favorite. Very good tea!!!

I just got the newest Republic of Tea catalog and will be going through these tonight to highlight my fav's and start ordering as I can afford to.

cookinthehouse said:
does any of these taste like PC tea... i just ran out of my last bag

I've yet to find anything that tastes like the PC tea or coffee. Trust me, I've been searching.

The Stash Mango Passionfruit (herbal), when made with Stash Peach (black tea) comes fairly close to the PC tea.

Good to know. I'll have to try that.

Related to What are the must-try teas from Stash Tea?

What is Stash Tea and why is it special?

Stash Tea is a brand that offers a variety of high-quality, all-natural teas. They are known for their unique blends, which are carefully crafted to provide a delicious and flavorful experience.

What are the benefits of drinking Stash Tea?

Stash Tea offers a range of health benefits, including boosting the immune system, aiding in digestion, and providing antioxidants. It is also a great alternative to sugary drinks and can help with relaxation and stress relief.

How do I prepare Stash Tea for the best taste?

The key to preparing Stash Tea is to use fresh, filtered water and the correct water temperature for each type of tea. For example, black teas should be steeped in boiling water for 3-5 minutes, while green teas should be steeped in water that is slightly cooler for 2-3 minutes.

Does Stash Tea offer any caffeine-free options?

Yes, Stash Tea has a variety of caffeine-free herbal teas, including chamomile, peppermint, and rooibos. These are perfect for those looking for a warm and comforting beverage without the caffeine.

Where can I purchase Stash Tea products?

You can purchase Stash Tea products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find our teas at select retail stores nationwide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • cookingwithlove