• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Four-Slice Toaster with Extra Features?

I just put an offer on one on Ebay after doing some research....guess I will wait to see if I get it!(Cuisinart CPT-140)The Cuisinart CPT-140 four-slice toaster has a stainless steel housing and is dishwasher safe. It has a cancel button, wide slots, and two adjustable cooking slots. It is available in black or white, and is priced at $48.95 to $54.95.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
OK...since you all helped me with my Iced Tea Brewer question, I have another one for you!!

A few years ago, DH got me a wonderful new toaster. Kenmore, 4 slices, "frozen" setting, "bagel" setting and wide slots, cancel button...the whole shebang!

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. On one of the slots, the heating elements are only working on ONE side. Now I have noticed that the other three are toasting MORE on one side than the other...so maybe those elements are gonna go too?

I think that 3 or 4 years for a $40 toaster is NOT a good life span. What brand is your favorite? I don't think I want a toaster oven...not enough space. BUT- it DOES need to be a four slicer, and I DO want all the other extras I have now (bagel setting, frozen or defrost setting) as I use all of them!

Thanks if you can help!

Hi Kelly,
I have the KitchenAid toaster with two wide long slots to fit 4 pieces of bread or bagels. It has the bagel & frozen buttons. It is also digital which is nice. I've had mine for over a year and I love it! It was a little pricey, but I looked for sales and got a good deal. Here it is: KitchenAid Toaster

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks Rebecca...but I don't think that's my price range for a toaster!! Yikes!

It DOES have everything I am looking for, though! Looks great!

I rarely ever use a toaster. This morning when I was broiling toast in the oven I was wanting one though. I had a toaster overn but I put it up in a closet b/c I never used it. I keep saying I am going to give it to someone but that would recquire getting it down.

I have seen a Paula Deen one on clearance at Walmart that looks neats. It does bagels and poaches eggs too. If I ate those I would buy it, ha!

We have a Paula Deen one and I dont know how much I really like it. It is nice, but we have the non stick coating coming off and we have only hand washed the egg container.

Those are usually only 2 slicers, too...I need 4 with the amount of toast this family eats!

I just put an offer on one on Ebay after doing some research....guess I will wait to see if I get it!

(Cuisinart CPT-140)

How about a combination toaster and tea pot?

toast-and-teapot.jpg

KellyTheChef said:
Those are usually only 2 slicers, too...I need 4 with the amount of toast this family eats!I just put an offer on one on Ebay after doing some research....guess I will wait to see if I get it!(Cuisinart CPT-140)
http://appliances.pricegrabber.com/toasters/m/1561279/ has them from $48.95 to $54.95.

I have a Cuisinart........and love it! I am not sure how much it was as DH just came home with it one day. It does have bagel, reheat, defrost and 4 slots though. And it is stainless..if that matters....

OK...I found a link to it....geez I didn't realize we spent so much on it.

http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/product.php?product_id=67&item_id=115&cat_id=14

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef appliances?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our appliances. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Are Pampered Chef appliances dishwasher safe?

Most of our appliances are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the specific product's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some appliances may have parts that are not safe for the dishwasher.

How do I register my Pampered Chef appliance for warranty?

You can register your appliance for warranty by visiting our website and filling out the product registration form. You will need your purchase information and the serial number of your appliance.

Do you offer replacement parts for Pampered Chef appliances?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for most of our appliances. You can order them through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please have the product name and model number ready when ordering replacement parts.

Can I use Pampered Chef appliances with other brands of cookware?

Our appliances are designed to work best with Pampered Chef cookware, but they can be used with other brands as well. Just make sure to follow the cooking instructions and temperature recommendations for your specific appliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies