• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the February Host and Guest Specials and how do they work?

In summary, the February Host and Guest Specials offer great discounts on top products. As a guest, you can purchase an unlimited amount of stones at a 20% discount. As a host, you can earn two stones at 60% off and use your host discount (up to 30%) on the sale price of stoneware. This is a great opportunity for both hosts and guests to save on their favorite products.
SillyChef
Can someone explain the February Host and Guest Specials. I am not sure if I am following them right?!

Thanks!

Not sure what your questions is but if you're wondering if guests get unlimited pieces at the discount then yes they do.

If your question is what does this mean for the hostess then they would get two pieces at 60% off and then unlimited pieces at 20% off. All of their discounts are taken off of the already discounted price. For instance a large round stone at $26 normally would be $20.80 after the 20% discount. That is the amount they would be charged towards their free product allowance. If they wanted to use one of these as say a half-price item then the large round stone would be 1/2 of the already discounted $20.80 so only $10.40. The same goes for items purchased after free and 1/2 price items. If the hostess is at the 25% discount level they would take 25% off of the $20.80 and purchase it at only $15.60.

Hope this helps :).

So guests are going to be able to order an unlimited amount of stones at a 20% discount. That is going to be a GREAT month.

Now as for the hosts. They will be able to get 2 stones at 60% and then unlimited at 20% off. Am I going to have to put the 20% ones on a different order? Or on the same one with the 60%?

Yes for guests.

For hosts, they'll get to pick 2 @ 60% off. Also on their host's order, they'll be able to use their Host Discount (up to 30%) on the SALE PRICE of stoneware. Unlimited.

Hi there! The February Host and Guest Specials are a great way to save on some of our top products. As a host, you can earn exclusive products at discounted prices by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals. As a guest, you can take advantage of special deals and discounts on select products. It's a win-win for everyone! Let me know if you have any specific questions about the specials and I'll be happy to help. Happy hosting and shopping!

Related to What are the February Host and Guest Specials and how do they work?

1. What are the host/guest specials for February?

The host/guest specials for February include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Flip Top Bento Box, the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, the Small Batter Bowl, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.

2. How can I earn these specials as a host?

To earn the host/guest specials, simply host a Pampered Chef party in February with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party. As a host, you can also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I choose which host/guest special I want?

No, the host/guest specials are predetermined for each month and cannot be chosen by the host. However, you can always purchase any of the specials at a discounted price with your host rewards.

4. How can I get the guest special as a customer?

The guest special can be purchased for a discounted price of $10 with a minimum purchase of $75 from the party. You can also earn the guest special for free by hosting a party and having at least one guest make a purchase.

5. What is the value of the host/guest specials?

The total value of the host/guest specials for February is over $100. However, as a host, you can purchase them at a discounted price using your host rewards, making them an even better value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies