• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Recipes for a December Cooking Demo?

In summary, the most frequently asked questions about "What's Your Dec. Demo Recipes?" include the types of recipes that will be featured (such as holiday-inspired appetizers, main dishes, and desserts), whether there will be any new products showcased (which there will be, perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining), if specific recipe requests can be made (although the December demo recipes have already been selected, suggestions will be kept in mind for future demos), if there will be special offers or discounts on featured products (yes, all products will be available at a discounted price during the demo), and if ingredients can be purchased ahead of time (they can, as the recipe ingredients will be listed on the website).
ChefNic
This is my least favorite part of my 'job' ...deciding what to do at a show!

I usually do one appetizer and one dessert...one is ready before guests come, and the other I demo.

I just feel fresh out of ideas.

thanks.

My shows for December are all either Cookie Swap Shows, or Homemade For The Holidays Shows.

For both, I am having guests make the Pretzel Wreaths. Then, for the Cookie Swap Shows I am doing a cookie press demo, and also showing some gift ideas.
For the Homemade Shows, I am doing the Batter Bowl Brownies, and Peppered Glazed Pecans, and showing gift ideas.

If you don't like changing every month, why don't you just change with the season? I'm offering two different recipes for each theme show PC gave us (6 total recipes). One recipe for each is one of their designated theme show recipes and the other one is one I choose that I already know how to make. That way you don't have to try new recipes every month but just try a couple every new season.

My director doesn't change at all, she offers the same 4 recipes every show no matter what.

Related to What Are the Best Recipes for a December Cooking Demo?

What are the most frequently asked questions about "What's Your Dec. Demo Recipes?"

1. What types of recipes will be featured in the December demo?
The December demo will feature a variety of holiday-inspired recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

2. Will there be any new products featured in the December demo?
Yes, the December demo will showcase some of our newest products, perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I request a specific recipe to be included in the December demo?
We are always open to suggestions for recipes, but the December demo recipes have already been selected. However, we will keep your suggestion in mind for future demos.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts on the featured products during the December demo?
Yes, as a special holiday promotion, all featured products will be available at a discounted price during the December demo.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the December demo recipes ahead of time?
Absolutely! The ingredients for all demo recipes will be listed on our website, so you can purchase them in advance and cook along with us during the demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • doughmama