• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benefits of Taking a London Trip with Your Hubby?

In summary, Leggy is going to London next month and her husband is on a business trip. She is excited to go and thank her husband for his support this past year.
legacypc46
Gold Member
just checked my points....i made it! this is my DH's favorite city, but way too expensive for us (especially with the dollar tubing right now)...it's wonderful to know we have this trip to look forward to.

my decision to quit my job and do this instead was really stressful for him...now i have a nice way to say thank you for his support this past year (and thank you PC!)

leggy

thanks for letting me share (my husband is on a business trip, so i can't even tell him until tomorrow :()

:)

legacypc46 said:
just checked my points....i made it! this is my DH's favorite city, but way too expensive for us (especially with the dollar tubing right now)...it's wonderful to know we have this trip to look forward to.

my decision to quit my job and do this instead was really stressful for him...now i have a nice way to say thank you for his support this past year (and thank you PC!)

leggy
:balloon: :balloon: Congrats Leggy!:balloon: :balloon:

Congratulations Leggy!!!
Have a bloody awesome time, bloke!!!

:balloon: :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup:

That's SOOOOO awesome!! You guys will have a great time! Obviously focusing on PC "full time" has worked out well for you!!!

That is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Yahoo!!! Way to go!

Great job!! Congratulations! :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS LEGGY!! HOW AWESOME!! DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TELL HIM?? Jump up and down, giggle, wear a London T Shirt? :D

Wow!!! Congrats!!! Way To Go Leggy!!!!

Congrats!! Way to go girl:)

I love love love London, my dh and I are going next month!!!

congratulations!!

Congrats, have a wonderful time!!

Congrats--that is so awesome!
And you're too modest; if I'd earned that trip already, my post would have been all BIG letters, lots of !!!!!!, & lots of smilies, lol!
I bet your hubby is proud!

dannyzmom said:
Congratulations Leggy!!!
Have a bloody awesome time, bloke!!!

:balloon: :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :balloon: :thumbup:

yeahthat.gif
I just couldn't put it any better way! LOL

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!
And there's still 3 months left in the year!!!

You wanna pass those extra points on to me???

LOL

HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!!! Post pics when you come back!

Last edited:

Related to What Are the Benefits of Taking a London Trip with Your Hubby?

1. What is included in the "London Trip With Hubby" package?

The London Trip With Hubby package includes round-trip airfare for two, accommodations at a luxury hotel, guided tours of popular landmarks and attractions, and some meals.

2. Can I customize the itinerary for the London trip?

Yes, we offer some flexibility in the itinerary for the London trip. You can choose from a variety of optional activities and excursions to add to your package.

3. Is the London trip suitable for all ages?

Yes, the London trip is suitable for all ages. We offer family-friendly activities and accommodations, as well as options for adults-only activities.

4. Are there any additional costs for the London trip?

The package price includes the basic inclusions, but there may be additional costs for optional activities, meals, and transportation not included in the itinerary.

5. Do I need a visa to travel to London?

It depends on your country of origin. Please check with your local embassy or consulate for visa requirements before booking the London trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies