• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative pillow gifts to leave at home for my family?

In summary, Debbie is preparing to leave her husband and children for a while, and is leaving them with poems and jokes.
nicki25
Silver Member
Hey everyone. I want to leave some pillow gifts at home for my DH, DS and DD. Does anyone have a good poem or sayings that I can leave with the gifts??? I have a gift for each night that I will be gone. I want to make it special for them.:) :)

Ohhhh.... I would love ideas for this too!!!

A gift certificate to their favorite restaurant. Instructions on a favorite meal that you have pre-prepared for them to warm up. A video that they've been wanting to watch (rented, purchased, movie tickets...).

Well, that's a start...

Something my dad did for me when I went on vacation last year was he took an envelope and on each day wrote me a note and put some money, some days had $1, a few had $20. You wouldn't have to leave money, but I loved getting to read that special note each day. I was visiting my mom in Arizona and even she commented about how much my dad loves me (I am 23 and he still did this!).

When my DH leaves for golf tournements he leaves notes for me hidden all over the house. They aren't gifts, but make me cry every time! He hides them in the shower, in our bed, in the lid of the washer (stuff he knows I will use while he is gone). They say "I miss you", "I am thinking of you", "I wish I could be here with you" stuff like that. It just takes the sting out of him being gone a little.

Oh - I have to figure out some things to do for my hubby It will be our first time to be away from each other for so long since we met.

Short but sweet poemsJust know that I love you
Even though I am gone
I will be back soon
It won't be that long
Enjoy your surprise
it was given in love
You're my sweet little (boy/girl)
That I am so proud of

It's day two that I am not with you
But another gift you should receive
I wish I was there to see your smile
You are so special, I do believe
I miss you lots and wish you well
I think of you each and every day
Think of me when you see your gift
And I won't seem so far away!

Can you believe I'm almost home?
Wow it's already day number three
Time is certainly flying by
And another gift you will soon see
Lots of wet kisses and giant bear hugs
Is something I want you to give me
So get in some practice on daddy tonight
And that will make me so happy

Here are some cute poems. You can also make some poems based on the first letter of each of your child's names!! I love doing that. Leave some cute jokes, or some riddles.

Hope this helps.
Debbie :D

You have TOO much energy and thought processes for being 36 weeks preggo!

I love these -- thank you for sharing!! :)

pillow gifts
DebbieSAChef said:
Just know that I love you
Even though I am gone
I will be back soon
It won't be that long
Enjoy your surprise
it was given in love
You're my sweet little (boy/girl)
That I am so proud of

It's day two that I am not with you
But another gift you should receive
I wish I was there to see your smile
You are so special, I do believe
I miss you lots and wish you well
I think of you each and every day
Think of me when you see your gift
And I won't seem so far away!

Can you believe I'm almost home?
Wow it's already day number three
Time is certainly flying by
And another gift you will soon see
Lots of wet kisses and giant bear hugs
Is something I want you to give me
So get in some practice on daddy tonight
And that will make me so happy

Here are some cute poems. You can also make some poems based on the first letter of each of your child's names!! I love doing that. Leave some cute jokes, or some riddles.

Hope this helps.
Debbie :D
Thanks so much for these cute poems. Now I need to get off here and get my pillow gifts together adn get packing. I am leaving in 7 hours and I still have hundred things to do.:eek:

Related to What are some creative pillow gifts to leave at home for my family?

1. What are "Pillow Gifts to Leave at Home"?

"Pillow Gifts to Leave at Home" are small, thoughtful gifts that can be placed on a loved one's pillow to surprise them when they return home. They are a great way to show someone you care and to brighten their day.

2. What types of gifts make good "Pillow Gifts to Leave at Home"?

Any small, meaningful gift can make a great "Pillow Gift". Some popular ideas include scented candles, chocolates, personalized trinkets, or a handwritten note. The key is to choose something that the recipient will appreciate and that will make them feel special.

3. When is the best time to leave a "Pillow Gift" at home?

The best time to leave a "Pillow Gift" at home is when the recipient is away and will come home to find it. It could be for a special occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary, or simply to brighten someone's day. You can also leave them randomly, just to show someone you are thinking of them.

4. Can I customize a "Pillow Gift" for a specific person?

Yes, you can absolutely customize a "Pillow Gift" for a specific person. In fact, personalized gifts are often the most appreciated. Consider the recipient's likes, interests, and preferences when choosing a gift. You can also add a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a special message.

5. Are "Pillow Gifts" only for romantic relationships?

No, "Pillow Gifts" are not just for romantic relationships. They can be given to anyone you care about, including family, friends, and even coworkers. "Pillow Gifts" are a thoughtful way to show someone you appreciate them and can be used to strengthen any type of relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies