• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Quick Recipe Ideas for Interactive Shows?

In summary, Kristin recommends recipes that are easy to follow and do not require a lot of prep time. She also advises guests to help out with the preparation if possible so that they have less to do while attending the show.
pckrissy
For those of you who are having short successful interactive shows, what recipes are you doing? I am really trying to get into this...I am getting my shows going again after having my baby and would love to be in and out so to speak...right now I am out of the house for approx. 4 - 4 1/2 hours (including travel time) which I don't think is too bad but I do see people doing shows in less time...so just looking for your tips? Thanks in advance:love:

I started getting "good" at them in May, when all I did was the Strawberry Cream Trifle and Cran Raspberry Fizz (for HWC pink theme). This month, I've not been as set on my recipes: Power Cooking, Seven-Layer SW Salad.

I try to keep my recipes to one or two each month, so it starts to flow and gets more comfortable. Next month, Stars and Strips--the berry salad ROCKS with the orange/honey dressing recipe they give you.

HTH

I have been doing Pizza on the grill this month and the Triple citrus Mojitos.
It has become a good interactive. Everyone is loving that mandoline.

I like the Jerk Chicken Nachos - but the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad or Greek Torta is good

the deluxe cheeseburger salad is awesome. I did that at my show today and it went quick and everyone loved it

I've done the 3 cheese veggie pizza twice, both went over well. Today I did Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. It went well also. Everyone thought it tasted great, too. One guest arrived early, so she helped with prep. I actually have good success with everyone helping with the whole recipe, so not too much prep, otherwise the guests don't have much to do. But the early guest helped with the chopping and slicing, and wouldn't you know it, she bought the utility knife and santoku knife! We also served fruit as an extra. My host had a whole pineapple. I said, "Great! We can have someone use the Santoku knife!" Everyone was loving that knife! Hands on really sells the knives!

Chefstover2 said:
I started getting "good" at them in May, when all I did was the Strawberry Cream Trifle and Cran Raspberry Fizz (for HWC pink theme). This month, I've not been as set on my recipes: Power Cooking, Seven-Layer SW Salad.

I try to keep my recipes to one or two each month, so it starts to flow and gets more comfortable. Next month, Stars and Strips--the berry salad ROCKS with the orange/honey dressing recipe they give you.

HTH

Hey Kristin,
Do you have show outlines put together for the interactive shows?

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your shows going again after having your baby. That can be a tough transition, but I'm sure you're doing a great job! As for recipes for interactive shows, I have a few favorites that always seem to be a hit with my guests. One of them is the Mini Deep Dish Pizzas made in our Mini Muffin Pan. They're super easy to make and guests love being able to customize their own toppings. Another popular recipe is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza made with our Large Round Stone. It's a fun and delicious dessert that guests can help make and then enjoy together. And for a savory option, the Spinach and Artichoke Dip made in our Deep Dish Baker is always a crowd-pleaser. It's easy to prepare and guests can help mix the ingredients together. I hope these ideas help and I wish you all the best with your shows! Happy cooking!

Related to What Are Quick Recipe Ideas for Interactive Shows?

1. Can I customize the recipes for my specific dietary needs?

Yes, absolutely! Our Recipes for Interactive Shows can be easily customized to accommodate various dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let your consultant know your specific needs, and they will work with you to find alternatives or substitutions for certain ingredients.

2. How many recipes are typically included in a Pampered Chef Interactive Show?

Our Interactive Shows usually include 3-4 recipes, depending on the length of the show and the complexity of the recipes. However, your consultant can also offer additional recipes for purchase if you are interested in trying out more dishes.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find in regular grocery stores?

Yes, our recipes use common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. We believe in making cooking convenient and accessible for everyone, so we strive to use ingredients that are widely available.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients if I don't have them on hand?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and adaptable. If you don't have a specific ingredient on hand, your consultant can offer suggestions for substitutions or alternatives. They can also provide tips on how to adjust the recipe to accommodate for any changes.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

Our recipes are designed to be made with Pampered Chef products, but they can also be made with basic kitchen equipment. Your consultant can offer suggestions for alternative tools if you don't have the specific Pampered Chef product needed for a recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ivebeen4given