• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Show Main Dish Ideas Needed!

In summary, some easy main dish ideas for an interactive Pampered Chef show include sheet pan meals, one pot meals, and slow cooker meals. Vegetarian options include vegetable lasagna, quinoa stir fry, and roasted vegetable tacos. Gluten-free options include pasta dishes, stuffed bell peppers, and grilled salmon. For the Pampered Chef quick cooker, try beef stroganoff, chicken and dumplings, or creamy mushroom risotto. For themed shows, consider chicken enchiladas, beef tacos, vegetarian fajitas, homemade lasagna, chicken parmesan, or pasta primavera. Get creative and have fun with the theme!
PCSarahjm
I am doing an interactive show in a couple of weeks....I am so lost of what do as the recipe. The host wants each guest to beable to make their own individual thing for the main dish. Please send some ideas my way!

Do the Cheeseburger Salad but leave out the onions, and cheese and let them top it the way they like....???

Thanks Lindsay for the idea....but I did a fundraiser for this group and that is what I demo'd. But another type of salad would work.

Do the 15 minute Fajitas in the DCB in the microwave. Everyone can help prepare it for the microwave, and then they can help make the salsa, and get the condiments ready for a Fajita Bar.....and make their own fajita with whatever toppings they'd like.

I love the Cheeseburger Salad as an Interactive Demo - but this one has more of a "do it yourself" feel to it.

Becky that sounds really good. That might be the route we take. Great idea\!

Becky could you email me the 15 min. Fajita recipe. I can't find it

Hi there! I love the idea of an interactive show where each guest can make their own individual main dish. Here are a few ideas that I think would be perfect for this type of event:1. Build-Your-Own Taco Bar: Set up a variety of toppings and fillings such as seasoned ground beef, shredded chicken, black beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and sour cream. Each guest can create their own unique taco combination.2. Personalized Flatbread Pizzas: Provide a variety of toppings such as sliced vegetables, cooked meats, and different types of cheese. Guests can assemble their own flatbread pizzas and then you can cook them in the oven for a quick and delicious meal.3. DIY Pasta Station: Cook up a big batch of pasta and have a variety of sauces and toppings for guests to choose from. This way, everyone can create their own personalized pasta dish.4. Individual Quiches: Prepare a variety of quiche fillings, such as spinach and feta, ham and cheese, and mushroom and onion. Each guest can choose their preferred filling and then you can bake them in individual ramekins for a cute and tasty main dish.5. Make-Your-Own Buddha Bowls: Set out a variety of grains, proteins, vegetables, and sauces for guests to mix and match and create their own healthy and colorful buddha bowls.I hope these ideas help inspire your main dish for the interactive show. Have fun and enjoy the process of creating your own personalized meal!

What are some easy main dish ideas for an interactive Pampered Chef show?

Some easy main dish ideas for an interactive Pampered Chef show include sheet pan meals, one pot meals, and slow cooker meals. These dishes require minimal prep and can be easily adapted to fit different dietary preferences.

Can you provide some vegetarian options for the interactive show?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious vegetarian options for the interactive show. Some ideas include vegetable lasagna, quinoa stir fry, and roasted vegetable tacos. These dishes are not only tasty, but also showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

Are there any gluten-free main dish options for the interactive show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free recipes that are perfect for the interactive show. Some options include gluten-free pasta dishes, stuffed bell peppers, and grilled salmon with a gluten-free marinade.

Can you suggest some main dishes that can be made in a Pampered Chef quick cooker?

Yes, the quick cooker is perfect for making main dishes like beef stroganoff, chicken and dumplings, and creamy mushroom risotto. These dishes can be made in less than 30 minutes and are sure to impress your guests.

What are some main dish ideas for a themed Pampered Chef interactive show?

For a Mexican themed show, some main dish ideas could include chicken enchiladas, beef tacos, or vegetarian fajitas. For an Italian themed show, you could make homemade lasagna, chicken parmesan, or pasta primavera. Get creative and have fun with the theme!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kjgardn