• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Deciding on Recipes for First Show

In summary, the author is nervous about doing her first show and wants to do something simple and quick. She has ideas for two recipes, one with products and one without, and is also considering the banana split brownie pizza. She has talked to her wonderful hostess and will only make one recipe, the banana split brownie pizza.
rancherswife
Can anyone help?? I am doing my first show in two days and still can't decide on recipes. I want a main dish and a dessert. I want them to showcase the products and the people don't want anything weird. They don't like all the veggies on the new consultant recipes. I am freaking out!!!

How about Clubhouse Chicken Squares? There are a lot of threads about them - they use a lot of products and are delicious. Even if it's not officially a new consultant recipe, I think you could make it fine with the tools in the kit.

Ok. And for dessert, I was thinking about doing the banana split brownie. My 13 year old daughter always makes this, but we double up the recipe and bake it in the large bar pan. Does anyone know if you can bake 1 brownie mix in the large bar pan? I don't want my hostess to have to buy double the supplies.

My suggestion is to do something very simple for one recipe, so that you're only doing one "real" recipe. It will keep your demo time down (which guests appreciate), and keep costs down for the host. If you're doing Clubhouse Chick Squares (which use the Bar Pan), I'd recommend something using cookware, like the Cinnamon Bites (Melt 3 Tb. butter in saute pan. Add 2 Tb. Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle or Sweet Caramel Sprinkle. Open 1 tube (5 biscuit size) Grands biscuits and cut biscuits into quarters. Place biscuit pieces on butter/seasoning mixture. Place in 350°F oven for 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Slide out onto SA plate.)

Yum. That sounds delicious. (I haven't eaten breakfast yet!) Can I ask about one more recipe? It is S'Mores Galore, in the dessert cookbook. It looks really simple to make. Has anyone made this, and is it yummy?

I have my first show in 4 years this Friday. I'm planning on doing the turkey cranberry wreath (though I may do it as a braid, it's easier) and the warm nutty caramel brownies. I'm going to put the brownies in the oven when people arrive and then just top them while the wreath/braid is baking.

I've made the caramel brownies and artichoke cups so far and they both came out great!
Whatever you do, I agree to keep one pretty simple and quick.

rancherswife, is this show at your house, since it is your first?

Two recipes are way more do-able at your own house, since you can prep a lot of stuff more easily.

Do you have anything besides the new consultant kit?

For instance - if you have the easy accent decorator, make those little brownies on the last page of F/W Season's Best in advance. Then just fill them with cool whip using the EAD at your show & don't mess with the white chocolate ganache stuff.

I've talked to my WONDERFUL hostess, and I am only going to make one recipe, the banana split brownie pizza, except I will make it in the bar pan. I personally have almost everything there is in the catalog, so I can make anything I want. I just didn't want my show to go on and on because I had a too complicated recipe. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!

I would do something very simple like the brie app. It's simple, it showcases a good amount of products and it's quick. That way if you're nervous at all you won't be on the spot as long. Plus it's a great holiday recipe....

Related to Help Needed: Deciding on Recipes for First Show

1. How many recipes should I choose for my first Pampered Chef show?

It is recommended to choose 3-4 recipes for your first show. This will allow you to showcase a variety of products and give your guests a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer.

2. Do I have to stick to a specific theme for my first show?

No, you do not have to stick to a specific theme for your first show. However, it can be helpful to choose recipes that are easy to prepare and showcase different product lines.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my guests' dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes to fit your guests' dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

4. How can I ensure that all the necessary ingredients and tools are available for the recipes I choose?

Pampered Chef provides a convenient shopping list feature on our website. Simply select the recipes you have chosen and the shopping list will automatically generate a list of all the ingredients and tools needed for those recipes.

5. Can I get help with choosing recipes for my first show?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are always available to provide assistance and guidance in choosing the perfect recipes for your first show. You can also browse our website for recipe ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies