• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are 'Bitchy Buttons' and should I open the email?

In summary, the subject line says "Bi+¢hy Buttons", and the items inside the email are shirts with humorous sayings on them.
jdavis
I got these in an email from a friend, subject line said 'Bi+¢hy Buttons'. If you don't like what the subject line said I would suggest you don't open it.

Attachments

• Buttons, Rated R.doc
    570 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
jdavis said:
I got these in an email from a friend, subject line said 'Bi+¢hy Buttons'. If you don't like what the subject line said I would suggest you don't open it.

OMG!!! I have not LAUGHED this hard in a longggggggggggg time......WAY KEWL!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

I was ready for a good laugh, but it wouldn't open for me!

Oh no Lacy, can you open the other docs on this site?

BTW, I have the blue one only it's a keychain that my lil bro bought for me, lol.

jdavis said:
Oh no Lacy, can you open the other docs on this site?

BTW, I have the blue one only it's a keychain that my lil bro bought for me, lol.

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't.....& I'm not the best computer-figure-outer!:rolleyes:

Those were hilarious!! I am going to send the one to my MIL that said I'm still hot, it just comes in flashes now! She will die laughing!

Love these! Thanks for sharing.

I needed a good laugh and reading those did the trick. Thanks for sharing them with us.

On a shirt a Mom was wearing at the local tot lot this past week (fortunately the kids there are all under 2 there and do not read)

"You say Tomato, I say FU#K You!"

Only there was NO # sign. Unbelievable!

I do have a t-shirt I bought forever ago that I wear to work (I work in a factory) that says 'Caution! This Bi+¢h starts automatically.

gilliandanielle said:
Those were hilarious!! I am going to send the one to my MIL that said I'm still hot, it just comes in flashes now! She will die laughing!
Tell her that those aren't hot flashes - it's her inner child playing with matches.

Oh yes KG, we know you will always give us a chuckle when we see your name posted on a thread.

Related to What are 'Bitchy Buttons' and should I open the email?

What is "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..."?

"Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." is a popular cookbook and recipe collection from Pampered Chef that features a variety of unique and delicious dishes that are perfect for entertaining or everyday meals.

Who created "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..."?

"Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." was created by the Pampered Chef Test Kitchen, a team of experienced chefs and recipe developers who are constantly coming up with new and innovative ideas for the brand.

What types of recipes are included in "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..."?

"Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." features a mix of main dishes, sides, desserts, and more, with a focus on using fresh and flavorful ingredients to create unique flavor combinations. There are also options for different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegetarian.

Are the recipes in "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Way Ot, but Kinda Funny..." is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it at select retailers or through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann