• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now - Get Excel File via Email

I would love it; but a cluster mate of mine tried to send me something in Excel yesterday, & I couldn't open it. If anyone has it in another format; I would love it!If you do not have excel on your computer, you can go to docs.google.com. As long as you have a gmail account you can use that to 'convert' excel docs into google docs. It works great.
nikked
Gold Member
On a Director's Loop that I belong to, someone created a great tracking tool for the 3-2-1 talked about at Leadership.

• 3 contacts a day
  • 2 shows a week
  • 1 recruit a month

Unfortunately, it is in Excel, which can't be uploaded to CS. So, if you would like it, please EMAIL me at [email protected] with "3-2-1 Tracker" in the Subject Line.

PLEASE DO NOT contact me by Private Messaging. I have a very slow land line connection, and it is a MAJOR pain in the butt to check and reply from. I am happy to share, but will not respond if you use Private Messaging. :eek:

Thanks!

It is a WONDERFUL chart that I just printed last night so make sure you get it! It will help us all out! Man, that stinks that it can't be posted.:(

I would love it; but a cluster mate of mine tried to send me something in Excel yesterday, & I couldn't open it. If anyone has it in another format; I would love it!

Can you paste the Excel file into a Word document as a table? Send it to me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do for you and then I'll post it.

Actually, if you just zip the Excel file you should be able to post the zip file.

chefann said:
Actually, if you just zip the Excel file you should be able to post the zip file.

How do you zip a file? I only know how to un-zip. :)

I rarely zip, and it takes me forever to figure out how. If anyone who has received the email can do it, please feel free...just post the original as well, please.

Thanks in Advance.

lacychef said:
I would love it; but a cluster mate of mine tried to send me something in Excel yesterday, & I couldn't open it. If anyone has it in another format; I would love it!

If you do not have excel on your computer, you can go to docs.google.com. As long as you have a gmail account you can use that to 'convert' excel docs into google docs. It works great. It isn't the best for creating a file, but reading it is really easy.

Nicole, thank you so much for this chart. It is AWESOME and just the right tool to get us all going. I am making extra copies to take to my cluster meeting on Monday night. We are focusing on 2007 goals and 2006 achievements. Thank you again for sharing.:)

Here's the spreadsheet in Word. The formatting is almost the same. I had to tweek it just a bit.

Attachments

• 3 2 1 tracking chart.doc
    77 KB · Views: 438
Nicole - Thank you for the spreadsheet. That should help to keep me right on track.

Tracy

Thanks, Linda, for converting.

Thanks for all the "Thanks". I'm just passing on something I found exciting and useful. I'm glad you all can use it.

Anybody willing to put the original document into a zip file and post? I know some would probably prefer that.

Thanks!

Related to Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now - Get Excel File via Email

1. What is the "Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now" feature?

The "Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now" feature is a tool designed to help you keep track of your progress and goals while using the 3-2-1 meal plan. It allows you to input your meals, exercises, and water intake, and provides a visual representation of your progress through an Excel file that is sent to your email.

2. How do I access the Excel file through email?

Once you have filled out the necessary information on the "Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now" feature, click on the "Get Excel File via Email" button. This will prompt you to enter your email address. Once you have entered your email, click "Send" and the Excel file will be sent to your email inbox.

3. Can I customize the Excel file to fit my needs?

Yes, the Excel file is fully customizable to fit your personal preferences and needs. You can add or delete columns, change the formatting, and add additional information as needed.

4. Do I need to have Microsoft Excel to use this feature?

No, you do not need to have Microsoft Excel to use this feature. The Excel file can be opened on any device that has a spreadsheet program, such as Google Sheets or Apple Numbers.

5. How often should I use the "Track Your 3-2-1 Progress Now" feature?

We recommend using the feature daily to keep track of your progress and stay on top of your goals. However, you can also use it weekly or whenever it is convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies