• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Western Brunch Pizza and Fresh Fruit

In summary, the Western Brunch Pizza requires a pre-made pizza crust, bacon, red onion, green bell pepper, ham, cheddar cheese, eggs, and salt and pepper. To prepare the fresh fruit, wash and chop desired fruits into bite-sized pieces. The pizza can be made ahead of time, but add the eggs right before baking. Different types of cheese, including dairy-free options, can be used. The pizza takes 20 minutes to bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
basketmom2
Hi, I am making the western brunch pizza for a show this week and would like to make it in the bar pan, has any one done this and can I simply double the recipe for it? Also, we are having Strawberry cream cheese dip and fruit and can you suggest way to cut up my fruit to show off some tools? Thanks guys! You have been a great help, I made my superstarter 3!!!:)

Congrats on SS 3! For the fruit, you might want to slice the bananas and kiwi with the crinkle cutter. Use the Apple Wedger for the apples. Dip the apples and bananas in lemon lime soda to keep them from browning. This is better than lemon juice because it's sweeter and works great. You could take the caps off the strawberries with the cooks corer and leave a couple on and show them how to make strawberry fans with the egg slicer. Cut the grapes into little clusters with the kitchen shears. You can make melon balls of cantaloupe and honeydew with the small SS scoop or use the crinke cutter to cut into chunks. You could use the SS utility knife to cut pineapple into chunks. Hope this helps

Great ideasThanks so much for the suggestions! I can use all the help I can get:D

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Western Brunch Pizza?

The ingredients needed for the Western Brunch Pizza are:

• 1 pre-made pizza crust
  • 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 1/2 cup diced red onion
  • 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
  • 1/2 cup diced ham
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. How do I prepare the Fresh Fruit for this recipe?

To prepare the Fresh Fruit for this recipe, simply wash and chop your desired fruits into bite-sized pieces. Popular options include strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and banana slices. You can also use canned fruit, just make sure to drain it before adding it to the pizza.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Western Brunch Pizza ahead of time by assembling all of the ingredients on the pizza crust, except for the eggs. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Add the eggs right before baking in the oven.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for the Western Brunch Pizza. Some tasty options include mozzarella, provolone, or a blend of Italian cheeses. You can also use dairy-free cheese for a vegan option.

5. How long does this pizza take to bake?

The Western Brunch Pizza takes approximately 20 minutes to bake in a preheated 375 degree Fahrenheit oven. Keep an eye on it towards the end to make sure the eggs are cooked to your desired level. If needed, you can cover the pizza with foil to prevent over-browning while the eggs finish cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • mhrivera