• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit pizza- WHITE CHOCOLATE PIECES??

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
HELP...I am doing a show tonight and my recipe calls for white chocolate pieces for baking (I will mix this with cream cheese). Do you think I can use white almond bark instead?? Thanks a bunch!

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
Look for Baker's brand chocolate in the baking aisle at the store. They make semi-sweet, bittersweet, and white. This is what you need. I'm not sure if the almond bark will work. I don't think it is meant to be heated past a certain temp, or it will get lumpy. Baker's is in a box. Also, the almond bark sets up hard after it cools off.

lkspeir

Mar 9, 2006
Which fruit pizza calls for the white chocolate pieces??

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
The recipe I am making is the Fruit topped triple Chocolate Pizze (All the Best pg 124). Thanks for the info, I just didn't want to ruin it:)

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hmm...my grocery doesn't carry it and I don't know if I will be able to get to another store before my show. Any other suggestions??

thechefofnorthbend

Veteran Member
Oct 31, 2006
Tollhouse has white chocolate chips. I have used this in a pinch when the recipe calls for white chocolate. Add 1 tsp shortening for every 1 cup chips...

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
If you chop the almond bark into pieces about the size of chips it would work just fine with that recipe. The pieces won't all be the same size like chips would be but that doesn't really matter.

SummerG

Jan 26, 2006
basketmom2 said:
The recipe I am making is the Fruit topped triple Chocolate Pizze (All the Best pg 124). Thanks for the info, I just didn't want to ruin it:)

This is one of my top 3 favorite PC desserts! Ü

Yes, look for the Baker's brand white chocolate. It is in squares, just like the semi-sweet chocolate is. Be sure the chocolate is melted thoroughly before you mix it with the cream cheese.

Enjoy!