• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We're Going to Have a Baby in December!

In summary, both of the women are pregnant and excited for the upcoming arrival of their babies. They both have suggestions for girl's names that are not too common or unpronounceable.
Judybabe said:
**Curious, just finding out now?, geez, my daughter was due 12/25, and I knew in April!!!
course she was a donor baby, so we had help...

The thread was started April 1st, it's just been bumped since then :)

<h2>1. When did you find out you were pregnant?</h2><p>I found out on Monday after almost 2 years of trying to conceive. I couldn't be more excited!</p><h2>2. When are you due?</h2><p>I am due in December, so it's still a few months away. But I'm already counting down the days!</p><h2>3. How long did it take you to conceive?</h2><p>It took me almost 2 years to conceive. It was a long and emotional journey, but I am grateful to finally be pregnant.</p><h2>4. Are you worried about morning sickness?</h2><p>I am a little worried about morning sickness, especially since I had it all day with my first pregnancy. But I'm hoping for the best and will do whatever it takes to keep it at bay.</p><h2>5. Are you planning on finding out the baby's gender?</h2><p>Yes, my partner and I plan on finding out the baby's gender. We're both so excited to know and start preparing for our little one's arrival.</p>

1. When did you find out you were pregnant?

I found out on Monday after almost 2 years of trying to conceive. I couldn't be more excited!

2. When are you due?

I am due in December, so it's still a few months away. But I'm already counting down the days!

3. How long did it take you to conceive?

It took me almost 2 years to conceive. It was a long and emotional journey, but I am grateful to finally be pregnant.

4. Are you worried about morning sickness?

I am a little worried about morning sickness, especially since I had it all day with my first pregnancy. But I'm hoping for the best and will do whatever it takes to keep it at bay.

5. Are you planning on finding out the baby's gender?

Yes, my partner and I plan on finding out the baby's gender. We're both so excited to know and start preparing for our little one's arrival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Crystal Patton