• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We're Going to Have a Baby in December!

In summary, both of the women are pregnant and excited for the upcoming arrival of their babies. They both have suggestions for girl's names that are not too common or unpronounceable.
starrmarie
:sing: After almost 2 years of trying to conceive, I found out on Monday that I am pregnant! I can’t stop smiling, and December can’t come fast enough. I’m just hoping that morning (ALL day :yuck:) sickness doesn’t strike again this time. :D:D

I wish you the best pregnancy ever. Actually I wish you a pregnancy like mine were I had all kinds of energy, always happy, and never ill.

How awesome! We just found out we're due in December as well. What is your due date? our is the 3rd.

1st....wow, pretty close :) Congrats!

Congratulations to both of you, how awesome! A baby....oh I miss babies....what a blessing.

Congrats to you!

Congrats to both of you! Merry Christmas 2009!

YAH! Congrats!!! I will keep you all in my prayers

Congrats to you and enjoy every minute of it.

Congrats Ladies!!!

Hurray for both of you! My December 1st baby is 27 now and just as beautiful as she was then!

Congrats to both of you.. I just had a granddaughter Saint Pattys day. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! What blessings.

Congratulations to you both! :)

Awww..Congratulations!!! Hope you have a GREAT pregnancy!!

Oh how exciting! I'm so happy for you! :)

Congrats to both of you!!

congrats starr & tabnat!!

& ginger - st pattys day is the best birthday. im a little impartial because its MY birthday - but every year people tell me how jealous they are that my birthday is on such a cool holiday ;)

Thanks everyone! My daughter is so funny, she keeps telling everyone there is a baby in her tummy! lol When I say "no, the baby is in mommys tummy" she tells me "NO!"

I had my ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having another girl.:love: So excited, now we just need a name. Something uncommon and cute. Any suggestions? I love Brystal, but my husband says it is on a very small table (at least it's on the table! lol).

Congrat's.

Sorry, I have a hard time coming up with girl's names as I had three boys. :)

Brystal reminds me a little too much of the recent Palin press...not to be ironic but before his death my dream was to name my little girl Reagan! Has nothing to do with my political affiliation!

Congrats to the moms-to-be! I'm due December 29th with my first & I'm soooo excited! :D

Congrats ladies!!!!

Girls names ... hmmmm? I have a ton because I just had boys. LOL

Crystal (great name and I'm not bias)
Grace
Braianna
Rose
Brandy
Whitney
Carol
Joan
Sally

Ok Ok I'll stop now. :)

Congratulations to you both!

Congratulations to both of you :) What a blessing :angel:

Ok so since I do ultrasounds for my "day job"...I can tell you some of the more common ones that are up and coming:

Ella
Brianna
Jaylin
Jayden
Isabella/Isabelle

And of course the usuals: Jennifer, Jessica, Amanda etc

We had a hard time picking a name b/c I hear too many of them. We finally settled on Skylar Reya because it wasn't so unusal people can't pronounce it and it wasn't too common....since then I have met 4 more Skylars! LOL

I still hold true to loving the names Arianna Lynne, Elena Jasmine, Rian (prounounced Ryan but for a girl--it's my hubby's name)....Adriana, Anabelle

OK OK enough! Enjoy picking the name!

diradt said:
Ok so since I do ultrasounds for my "day job"...I can tell you some of the more common ones that are up and coming:

Ella
Brianna
Jaylin
Jayden
Isabella/Isabelle

And of course the usuals: Jennifer, Jessica, Amanda etc

We had a hard time picking a name b/c I hear too many of them. We finally settled on Skylar Reya because it wasn't so unusal people can't pronounce it and it wasn't too common....since then I have met 4 more Skylars! LOL

I still hold true to loving the names Arianna Lynne, Elena Jasmine, Rian (prounounced Ryan but for a girl--it's my hubby's name)....Adriana, Anabelle

OK OK enough! Enjoy picking the name!

I like Skylar but my sister (who is due 3 weeks before me) has Skyler in her top 3 names for her baby boy. Also, my name is Starr so my husband thought that would be to weird. :) I really like Rian, popular name for a boy, but I have never heard it for a girl.

Congratulations!!

Congrats to both of you! How exciting:)

Well the girl's name I'm partial to is my daughter's - Madolyn Grace - it fits her completely. Another name I like lately is Sadie. Ella is pretty as well. Good luck in finding that perfect name for your baby - it will be great whatever you decide:)

Gina M said:
Congrats to both of you! How exciting:)

Well the girl's name I'm partial to is my daughter's - Madolyn Grace - it fits her completely. Another name I like lately is Sadie. Ella is pretty as well. Good luck in finding that perfect name for your baby - it will be great whatever you decide:)

My 2 yr olds name is Edyn, I think Madolyn would sound good with it. Very Cute. I'll have to see what Hubby thinks. :)

Hey Christy and Tabnat, how are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty huge and tired already. Anyone else pregnant?

Hoping to do an early test and find out tonight, we weren't trying, but I think I might be!

When I say early test, I mean I still have 1 week to AF, but I've had weird symptoms for 2 weeks now...

ooo have you tested yet????!!!

Not yet Jessica, DH doesn't get out of work until 10 and he's making me wait for him!!!! UGH!

YAY, that's awesome news! :)

kdangel518 said:
Not yet Jessica, DH doesn't get out of work until 10 and he's making me wait for him!!!! UGH!

oh poo on him!! lol i understand...my dh would probably want to be here too if i told him i was going to test...im about 15 days late...but can't bring myself to test think i'll see a big fat negative...so im just waiting lol

15 days late? You should POAS (pee on a stick) girl!

haha i know but we have seen so many BFNs i just can't bring myself to POAS...so im waiting til i atleast show a symptom of some kind that isn't in my head! but if after 10 more days no AF then i'm POAS...and if is BFN then im going to the doctor lol

Gotcha, I don't blame you then. I will send baby dust your way then!!!

ya for baby dust!! im sending some your way too!!! good luck testing tonight!!!

Thanks! I know I'll be a little disappointed if it's negative or if AF shows up next week, but we weren't trying so... I keep telling myself that if it's a BFN that means that this isn't the right time for us and it's back on bcp next month. We ideally have been waiting... DH is battling some health issues, he just started a job after being laid off for a bit so we would like to be WAY more financially stable (pay down our debt, etc.) and own a house before a baby comes. But if now is the time we will embrace it! I definitely have the itch, and he ALWAYS does!

oh tell me about the itch! we were trying at the first of the year, but then my DH got laid off, for about a month but then he got a super job that we are blessed for him to have. but during that laid off time we quit trying and got debt free...and we started trying again in June...nothing yet, except i am late, but no signs so we don't know whats going on. I don't know if I ovulated late or what I am not charting, I was going to start charting when AF showed this month, but no show yet...
we orginally wanted to wait til we had our own house, but where we are at now is great its 2 bed townhome and is nice...and we both got that itch that needs to be scratched :)

It's like they say- there's never a PERFECT time for a baby! So why not now, right? ;)

ya if we waited til for the perfect time we would never have kids, no perfect time to compeltely turn your life upside down!

How fun! Enjoy these times you pregos! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)

There are many of use that wish we could have been in your shoes, more than one!, so step lively and walk a lot for us!

**Curious, just finding out now?, geez, my daughter was due 12/25, and I knew in April!!!
course she was a donor baby, so we had help...

For one of my favorite unusual girl names (Landrie). This is my #3 child's first name and my #2 daughter's middle name. (We liked it a lot). So I have a Nichole Landrie and a Landrie Allie. I haven't met any others. I keep looking online with our state birth certificates and there are no others since her birth in 2003.

Jessica and Kara, good luck to you both. I all to well know what it's like to want a baby so bad and keep seeing BFN's. I tried for 3 1/2 years for my first daughter and about 2 years for this one. Both times it happened when we gave up. lol

Baby dust for everyone who's trying! :love:

<h2>1. When did you find out you were pregnant?</h2><p>I found out on Monday after almost 2 years of trying to conceive. I couldn't be more excited!</p><h2>2. When are you due?</h2><p>I am due in December, so it's still a few months away. But I'm already counting down the days!</p><h2>3. How long did it take you to conceive?</h2><p>It took me almost 2 years to conceive. It was a long and emotional journey, but I am grateful to finally be pregnant.</p><h2>4. Are you worried about morning sickness?</h2><p>I am a little worried about morning sickness, especially since I had it all day with my first pregnancy. But I'm hoping for the best and will do whatever it takes to keep it at bay.</p><h2>5. Are you planning on finding out the baby's gender?</h2><p>Yes, my partner and I plan on finding out the baby's gender. We're both so excited to know and start preparing for our little one's arrival.</p>

1. When did you find out you were pregnant?

I found out on Monday after almost 2 years of trying to conceive. I couldn't be more excited!

2. When are you due?

I am due in December, so it's still a few months away. But I'm already counting down the days!

3. How long did it take you to conceive?

It took me almost 2 years to conceive. It was a long and emotional journey, but I am grateful to finally be pregnant.

4. Are you worried about morning sickness?

I am a little worried about morning sickness, especially since I had it all day with my first pregnancy. But I'm hoping for the best and will do whatever it takes to keep it at bay.

5. Are you planning on finding out the baby's gender?

Yes, my partner and I plan on finding out the baby's gender. We're both so excited to know and start preparing for our little one's arrival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Crystal Patton