• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My

In summary, "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" is a versatile and efficient cooking tool from Pampered Chef that requires no electricity or batteries. It can easily chop and dice a variety of ingredients with just a few simple pushes and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
hoosierchef
Well, for those of you who remember me.......:p

I finally got my password!! I can finally log into Consultant's Corner and find out all the great information. It's changed alot since I last sold PC (Approx 4-5 years ago.) What a wealth of information!!

Thanks!

Welcome back!Hoosier daddy?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Welcome back!

Hoosier daddy?
groannnnnnn

I thought, that by now, you would have groan accustomed to my posts.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought, that by now, you would have groan accustomed to my posts.

bahahahahahahahahah

That was great KG!

Welcome back! We can always use another hoosier consultant, regardless of the bad jokes they generate.

raebates said:
Welcome back! We can always use another hoosier consultant, regardless of the bad jokes they generate.
No matter how hard you try.....KG will ALWAYS be more prepared that we are with a comeback!

hoosierchef said:
Well, for those of you who remember me.......:p

I finally got my password!! I can finally log into Consultant's Corner and find out all the great information. It's changed alot since I last sold PC (Approx 4-5 years ago.) What a wealth of information!!

Thanks!

Great news! Thanks for letting us know that you can know access CC!

Yes, they keep on improving the sight!

HOOOORAY!! Must be much different. It is different from last week...LOL

Jilleysue said:
HOOOORAY!! Must be much different. It is different from last week...LOL

Yep...Now the impatience is just waiting to get my personal website going. :p Somethings will never change!! :D

You'll get soon enough!

Get what?? Patience....NAH.....LOL

The website...yep. :)

Just, whatever you do, don't pray for it. When you pray for patience, God puts you in situations where you need it! Learned that from LOTS of experience.

You got that right, Rae. I learned that one too!

1. What is "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My"?

"Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" is a popular cooking tool from Pampered Chef that helps you easily chop and dice ingredients with just a few simple pushes.

2. What makes "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" different from other kitchen tools?

Unlike traditional knives or food processors, "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" requires no electricity, cords, or batteries. It also has a compact design, making it easy to store and clean.

3. How do I use "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My"?

Using "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" is simple and efficient. Just place your desired ingredient in the container, close the lid, and push down on the top of the tool to chop or dice. You can control the size of the pieces by adjusting the number of pushes.

4. Is "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing it with warm, soapy water to ensure its longevity.

5. Can I use "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" to chop all types of ingredients?

Yes, "Well, for Those of You Who Remember Me.......:p I Finally Got My" can be used to chop a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, and more. It is not recommended for use on hard or frozen items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cheflorraine