• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the World, Baby! Check Out My Adorable Nephew's First Photos

In summary, my nephew was born on October 20th. I sent out some emails, but I couldn't figure out how to show these off without posting them all. So, here is a link to the slide show I created (thanks to DZMom!) In addition, my neice was born September 11th, the day after my children's birthday party. My SIL was happy to not be pregnant anymore. Debbie :DMy first nephew was born in August. Congrats!!!!:DWhat a cutie, congrats!Thanks, everyone! Wow! I don't have as many as some of you! Only one brother so I just have one nephew and one niece. He looks just like my brother when he was a
AJPratt
Silver Member
My nephew was born on October 20th. I sent out some emails, but I couldn't figure out how to show these off without posting them all. So, here is a link to the slide show I created (thanks to DZMom!)

http://498672896.slide.com/p/3/Just+an+hour+old_21?referrer=emcd

He's so cute! So much hair. Congrats, Auntie!

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats - My sister is in Russia working on an adoption. Between my hubby and I this will make 20 neices and nephews

He is beautiful, Anne! Congratulations on being an aunt again. I love being an aunt to my three nephews. They are so fun! :)

Congrats Anne! My sister is due in March and this will be my first niece or nephew. I am so excited. I have waited a long time to be one.

Congratulations!!Congratulations Anne! I'm sure you make a fun aunt!!

My neice was born September 11th, the day after my children's birthday party. My SIL was happy to not be pregnant anymore.

Debbie :D

My first nephew was born in August. Congrats!!!!:D

What a cutie, congrats!

Thanks, everyone!

Wow! I don't have as many as some of you! Only one brother so I just have one nephew and one niece.

He looks just like my brother when he was a baby!

My SIL was due on Nov 11th. I'm waiting to be a blood related aunt.
On my husbands side there are 5 nephews and 1 niece. It has been nice to have them around but I've been waiting a really long time to have them on my side of the family. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen. My sister is getting ready to take fertility drugs, She has been trying to get PG for 3 yrs, She had an ectopic pregnancy and only has one fallopian tube.
Brother & his girlfriend are 25 and FINALLY about to start a family. I'm so excited.

1. Can I purchase the products featured in the photos of the baby?

Yes, all of the products used in the photos are available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

2. How can I recreate the food and drinks shown in the photos?

You can find the recipes for the food and drinks on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize the products with the baby's name?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a name or message for an additional fee.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for new parents?

We often have special promotions and discounts for new parents, so be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Do you have any products specifically designed for babies and children?

Yes, we have a line of products specifically designed for babies and children, including mealtime sets and cooking tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • emiscookin