• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome! Requesting a Book Catalog from Us

In summary, you can request a free physical copy of Pampered Chef's catalog through their website or by contacting a local consultant. Delivery typically takes 1-2 weeks and there is no cost for the catalog. A digital version is also available upon request. International shipping is available to select countries.
Chef Ritz
I have a lady that contacted me about wanting a book, does anybody have a letter they send with the catalog.

I just make sure to send an OOF. And also a color copy of the guest special. Then I make sure to call them within the first couple of days and discuss booking a show and recruiting...

Yes, I do have a letter that I use when sending catalogs to potential customers. Here is a sample of what I typically include in my letter:Dear [Customer],Thank you for your interest in our book catalog! We are thrilled to hear that you are interested in our selection of books and we would be more than happy to send you a catalog.Our catalog features a wide variety of genres, including fiction, non-fiction, children's books, and more. We take pride in offering a diverse range of titles that are sure to appeal to all kinds of readers.In addition to our selection of books, we also offer special deals and discounts for our valued customers. We update our catalog regularly to ensure that you have access to the latest releases and bestsellers.If you have any specific book requests or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist our customers in finding the perfect book for their reading pleasure.Thank you again for your interest in our catalog. We hope you enjoy browsing through our selection and find some must-read titles. We look forward to hearing from you soon!Best regards,

Related to Welcome! Requesting a Book Catalog from Us

1. Can I request a physical copy of the catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of our catalog by filling out the form on our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long does it take to receive the catalog?

It typically takes 1-2 weeks for the catalog to arrive at your doorstep. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

3. Is there a cost for the catalog?

No, our catalog is completely free of charge. You can request as many copies as you need for yourself or to share with friends and family.

4. Can I request a digital version of the catalog?

Yes, we also offer a digital version of our catalog that can be accessed on our website or through our mobile app. Simply select the option for a digital catalog when making your request.

5. Can I request a catalog if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, we currently ship catalogs to select countries outside of the United States. Please check our website for a list of available countries or contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies