• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back Gillian! Catch Us Up on Your Adventures.

I hadn't realized it had been that long! I've missed Mars Bars a lot too, but I've been sticking to healthy snacks like trail mix and fruit :)I don't know if I have ever heard of it, sorry! I am so glad you like the kids! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Cuties! :)

A BEAUTIFUL picture. And I love your new signature.

Your kids are so cute Gillian - enjoy them:)

Hey Gillian!!!!!! It's been a really long time and I'm glad to see you're thinking about being a PC consultant again! I can't believe how big Baylor is already! Wow, where does the time go?
I don't know how I missed this thread before, but welcome back, hun:thumbup:!:D;)

You have such cute kids!

Thanks guys :) Hi Cathy!

I am so out of the loop :)
I thought you took a break to be with the kiddies.
Honestly, I kind of dropped out during all the "drama". Personal reasons.
It will be WONDERFUL to have you back again Gillian, you always had so much to offer :)

Gillian...that picture is "picture perfect"!!

All three of them are the spitting image of you!! They are just too cute for words!

I got a pretty good bunch, that's for sure :)Kelly you have a pm ;)

What cute kiddos, Gillian!! What an awesome picture. Welcome back around CS. Good to see you.:)

Adorable pic:)

Adorable kids, Gillian! Welcome back to CS!

I've been wanting to post since I saw you were 'back', but haven't had time for more than just fly-bys.
I am thrilled you are planning on re-signing next year. Your posts were always ones I read...even the non-PC ones.
Thanks for posting the pics. Your kids are adorable, adorable, adorable!

Kris

gilliandanielle said:
I searched for a thread about Anne just to see :) I have been poking around a bit!

THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME!! I am glad to hear all is well! I really hope you find a consultant worthy enough to be YOUR director. I have always thought you were such a great person and wanted to meet you! One day, I hope I get to. Either way, you've always been a good friend to me!

Kitchen Diva said:
You have adorable kids!

What is PQ? I have not heard of it before...at least I think I haven't. Heck I just realized that Mars Bars haven't been around for 8 years and I JUST recently learned that :D

I LOVE these, I had no clue they had been taken off shelves!:eek::cry: I guess that shows you how often I buy candy bars!

Hey Gillian! Nice to see ya back!! I gotta tell you, you are the first person I thought of when I heard the republican VP selection was announced! When they said she used to be mayor of Wasilla, AK I said "That's where Gillian lives!". Then I come on here and you're back! talk about weird. lol!! I"m very happy all's well with you! Your children are beautiful!

I owe it all to Ginger... she e-mailed me about Palin and Wasilla and it just made me miss you guys. Now I can't stop signing in, lol! Once a cheffer, always a cheffer I suppose :p

pcchris said:
Hey Gillian! Nice to see ya back!! I gotta tell you, you are the first person I thought of when I heard the republican VP selection was announced! When they said she used to be mayor of Wasilla, AK I said "That's where Gillian lives!". Then I come on here and you're back! talk about weird. lol!! I"m very happy all's well with you! Your children are beautiful!

I so totally thought the same thing when we heard she had lived there................ Do you know her by any chance??? Was she a good Mayor????

I keep thinking of Gill every time Palin is mentioned on the news, too. :)

I don't know Sarah personally, but I see her at Walmart alot :) She was a great mayor, and a WONDERFUL governor. I don't agree with all of her views, but she did great things for Wasilla, better things for Alaska, and wouldn't be surprised if she improved the whole country that much more. She rocks!One more thing I need to say here-It has come to my attention that my original post has upset someone. The things I said about my crappy director were in reference to my PAMPERED CHEF director. I have already said them to her face, and I would say it again if I needed to. An 'anonymous cheffer' sent Laura (my PQ upline) an e-mail saying I was bashing her on this thread. I hope it didn't come off this way as Laura has been awesome through everything and is the exact leader I would want for PC. I am happy that this was hopefully all cleared up with my response to Laura, but saddened that whoever sent Laura the e-mail couldn't just clarify what I was saying by asking or PMing me about it. That could have saved Laura from having undue hurt feelings...

gilliandanielle said:
I don't know Sarah personally, but I see her at Walmart alot :) She was a great mayor, and a WONDERFUL governor. I don't agree with all of her views, but she did great things for Wasilla, better things for Alaska, and wouldn't be surprised if she improved the whole country that much more. She rocks!

One more thing I need to say here-

It has come to my attention that my original post has upset someone. The things I said about my crappy director were in reference to my PAMPERED CHEF director. I have already said them to her face, and I would say it again if I needed to. An 'anonymous cheffer' sent Laura (my PQ upline) an e-mail saying I was bashing her on this thread. I hope it didn't come off this way as Laura has been awesome through everything and is the exact leader I would want for PC.

I am happy that this was hopefully all cleared up with my response to Laura, but saddened that whoever sent Laura the e-mail couldn't just clarify what I was saying by asking or PMing me about it. That could have saved Laura from having undue hurt feelings...

Ugh. All I have to say is why do people go running off at the mouth without knowing the ENTIRE STORY. Sorry you and Laura had to deal with that!

That's really sad Gillian! How could the email have been anonymous though? Or does Laura just not want to tell you who said it?

gilliandanielle said:
I don't know Sarah personally, but I see her at Walmart alot :) She was a great mayor, and a WONDERFUL governor. I don't agree with all of her views, but she did great things for Wasilla, better things for Alaska, and wouldn't be surprised if she improved the whole country that much more. She rocks!..

Great answer... Thanks for the info.. How cool she shops at Wal Mart... Just like regular folk. I like the lipstick joke a lot also.... I am still undecided but this info is a light into her family life which I personally think is also important in "who" she is....Thanks again...............:p

Hey Gillian! Welcome back! Thanks for your info on Palin! That's humbling that she shops at Wal-Mart like the rest of us!

I didn't ask Laura for the details about the anonymous e-mail... she just said 'anonymous cheffer'. She wrote me back and understood the whole thing :)As for Sarah- she really is who she says she is... she drives herself everywhere, takes care of her kids before and after work, all the stuff she said in her speech (firing the chef and all that stuff). She isn't trying to seem like a regular person, she just is. Whether or not that gets your vote is up to you :)

gilliandanielle said:
I didn't ask Laura for the details about the anonymous e-mail... she just said 'anonymous cheffer'. She wrote me back and understood the whole thing :)

As for Sarah- she really is who she says she is... she drives herself everywhere, takes care of her kids before and after work, all the stuff she said in her speech (firing the chef and all that stuff). She isn't trying to seem like a regular person, she just is. Whether or not that gets your vote is up to you :)

Haha! I taped both conventions but haven't had a chance to watch them yet! I guess I should soon!

I watched them live and have Michelle, Obama, Palin, and McCain's speeches on dvr still so I can watch them again, lol.

gilliandanielle said:
I didn't ask Laura for the details about the anonymous e-mail... she just said 'anonymous cheffer'. She wrote me back and understood the whole thing :)
And, the last thing Laura needs is someone pulling something like that. I just love when people react and don't think first.

Glad to see you back, Gillian! I was wondering if you were still around, then saw a post by you somewhere. Congrats on the baby! I don't think I've been paying attention since before she was born! Sorry. I live by the fly-bys.
Jane

Gillian,
I have missed you too. As soon as I heard about Sara's nomination, I thought of your being the only person I "knew" on chefsuccess who lived in Alaska. I had no idea you lived in the same town. I'd love to hear more about what the locals think of her.
I was mightily impressed to say the least! Can you imagine leaving Alaska and going to Washington, DC? That is mind boggling to me. Our son lives outside of DC, and it is
too late in life for me to enjoy the pace there.

Hey, Gill - don't know how I missed this thread, but just wanted to give you a big HELLO!!! Your children are beautiful, and like others said, I cannot believe Baylor is 15 months old. It's amazing how time seems to be flying by.

Hope to continue seeing you around!

BTW, Gill, I just read this whole thread, and I think it was pretty obvious you were referring to PC, NOT PQ. And Kacey? Ewwwwww to the home video. You poor thing!

<h2>Hey Gillian! Nice to have you back here, it's been way too long!</h2><p>Thank you, it's great to be back! I missed everyone here at Pampered Chef.</p><h2>How've you been?</h2><p>I've been doing well, thank you for asking. I've been keeping busy with work and spending time with my family.</p><h2>Any new pictures of the kids to share with us?</h2><p>Yes, I have some new pictures of my kids. They have grown so much since the last time I was here. I'll be sure to share them with everyone.</p><h2>What'chya been up to?</h2><p>Well, I've been traveling a lot for work and have had the opportunity to attend some amazing cooking events and meet some incredible chefs. I've also been working on some new recipes to share with everyone.</p><h2>Fill us in...</h2><p>In addition to my work and family life, I've also been volunteering at a local charity organization on the weekends. It's been a rewarding experience and I've met some wonderful people. Overall, life has been busy but fulfilling. </p>

Hey Gillian! Nice to have you back here, it's been way too long!

Thank you, it's great to be back! I missed everyone here at Pampered Chef.

How've you been?

I've been doing well, thank you for asking. I've been keeping busy with work and spending time with my family.

Any new pictures of the kids to share with us?

Yes, I have some new pictures of my kids. They have grown so much since the last time I was here. I'll be sure to share them with everyone.

What'chya been up to?

Well, I've been traveling a lot for work and have had the opportunity to attend some amazing cooking events and meet some incredible chefs. I've also been working on some new recipes to share with everyone.

Fill us in...

In addition to my work and family life, I've also been volunteering at a local charity organization on the weekends. It's been a rewarding experience and I've met some wonderful people. Overall, life has been busy but fulfilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet