• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watchers Pt for 29 Minute Cookbook

In summary, the "Weight Watchers Pt for 29 Minute Cookbook" features recipes with varying point values, all approved by Weight Watchers for healthy and balanced meals. It can be used by anyone looking to maintain a balanced diet, and all recipes can be made in 29 minutes or less. Nutritional information is also included for each recipe to help track intake and reach health goals.
aried
Gold Member
See attached.

Ann R.

Attachments

• ww points for 29 minute or less ckbk.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 400
this is cool!! thanks for sharing!!
have you done any of our other cookbooks?

http://www.dwlz.com/WWinfo/pamperedchefpoints.html

Other PC cookbooks, some are retired books

thanks AGAIN!!! You guys ROCK!!! :chef: :D :chef:

aried said:
See attached.

Ann R.

Thanks, saved a copy and printed a copy to keep in the cookbook so I don't forget I have it! It's always nice to let your customers know that you have this information and it helps sell the cookbooks!:angel:

OH wow! This is great. I've got a show on the 31st and all the guest are on weight watchers and I simi am:O). Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I have a WW show tomorrow night and was just trying to decide what to make.

1. What is the point value for each recipe in the "Weight Watchers Pt for 29 Minute Cookbook"?

The point value for each recipe in this cookbook varies depending on the ingredients and serving size. Each recipe includes the Weight Watchers PointsPlus value, making it easy to track your points while cooking.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook approved by Weight Watchers?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Weight Watchers Pt for 29 Minute Cookbook" have been approved by Weight Watchers and follow their guidelines for healthy and balanced meals.

3. Can I use this cookbook if I am not following the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, you can still use this cookbook even if you are not following the Weight Watchers program. The recipes are designed to be healthy and nutritious, making them perfect for anyone looking to maintain a balanced diet.

4. Are the recipes in this cookbook quick and easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Weight Watchers Pt for 29 Minute Cookbook" can be made in 29 minutes or less. This makes it perfect for busy individuals who still want to eat healthy and delicious meals.

5. Does this cookbook include nutritional information for each recipe?

Yes, each recipe in this cookbook includes the nutritional information, including calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrates. This makes it easy to track your intake and stay on top of your health goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies