• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day? Ask Here!

In summary, "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" is a set of contact lenses designed for extended wear during the weekend, perfect for those who do not want to wear glasses or regular contacts during their leisure time. They are approved for up to 18 hours of continuous wear and are comfortable to wear due to their highly breathable materials and high water content. However, they are not intended for overnight wear and are not available for those with astigmatism. It is important to follow the recommended wear time and replace the lenses as directed by your eye care professional for good eye health.
ms_twana
So, does 3 contacts a day include Saturday and Sunday. LOL. Just curious.

Not for me :) When I'm really trying, I do 3 contacts a day 4 days out of the week (Mon-Wed and Fri) and then do my host coaching calls, etc. on Thursdays. Saturday and Sunday are off unless I've set up a specific phone appointment to meet the needs of someone elses schedule.

Okay. I did very well with my 3 contacts a day this past week, but it was Mon - Fri.

This is something I had gotten away with for a while...then started noticing my show schedule starting to thin out. :grumpy:

Goes to show, no matter how strong your show schedule is, it's always important to continue making contacts.

Tomorrow, actually, I am taking my biz really serious again and going to make my contacts Mon-Thurs. I do shows on Fri and Sat so obviously I'll be making contacts there.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of staying organized and on top of our daily tasks. The 3 contacts a day goal does include weekends, as it is important to consistently reach out to potential customers and build relationships. However, we also understand the importance of taking breaks and having time for ourselves, so if you need to adjust your schedule to accommodate for some weekend downtime, that is completely understandable. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day"?

"Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" is a set of contact lenses designed for extended wear during the weekend. They are perfect for those who don't want to wear glasses or regular contacts during their leisure time.

2. How long can I wear the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses?

The "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses are approved for up to 18 hours of continuous wear. However, it is important to follow the recommended wear time and replace the lenses as directed by your eye care professional.

3. Are the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses comfortable to wear?

Yes, the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses are made with highly breathable materials that allow for maximum comfort during extended wear. They also have a high water content which helps keep your eyes hydrated.

4. Can I sleep in the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses?

No, the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses are not intended for overnight wear. It is important to follow the recommended wear time and replace the lenses as directed by your eye care professional to maintain good eye health.

5. Can I wear the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses if I have astigmatism?

Unfortunately, the "Weekend Contacts: 3 a Day" lenses are not available for those with astigmatism. However, there are other contact lens options available for astigmatism that your eye care professional can recommend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa LM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Cookingwithmichelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417