• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Membership Issues Resolved - Contact Us Broken

In summary, to contact customer service for membership issues, you can call the toll-free number 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. When contacting customer service, please provide your full name, email address, and a detailed description of the issue, along with any relevant order numbers or account information. You can cancel your membership at any time and receive a full refund for any unused portion. If you are not receiving your benefits, please check the status of your membership and payment information before contacting customer service. Resolving membership issues may vary in time depending on the complexity, but our team will keep you updated and work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
jenniferp417
I signed up on Friday morning. I have an email from paypal saying payment was received, but finally noticed that payment was showing as "uncleared" in paypal. I paid again, and only now have an active membership.

Can the second $5 be applied to a second year once that payment clears?

And, most importantly, the "contact us" form is broken, and greg's email (from the paypal notice) is also broken.

I spent the entire weekend fuming because I couldn't get in, and there was no way to contact anyone. :(

But :D I'm finally here and happy. I just wanted to ask about the extra $5 and let someone know about the broken contact information!

yes no worries :)

the same thing happened to me and I had no contact back from Greg. Guess I just paid twice

1. How do I contact customer service for membership issues?

To contact customer service for membership issues, you can call our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433 or you can send an email to our support team at [email protected]. Our team is available Monday to Friday from 7am-11pm CST and on Saturdays from 8am-4pm CST.

2. What information should I provide when contacting customer service?

When contacting customer service for membership issues, please provide your full name, email address, and a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. Providing any relevant order numbers or account information can also help us resolve your issue more efficiently.

3. Can I cancel my membership and receive a refund?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time and receive a full refund for any unused portion of your membership. Please contact customer service to initiate the cancellation process and our team will assist you with the refund.

4. I am not receiving my membership benefits. What should I do?

If you are not receiving your membership benefits, please check that your membership is still active and that your payment information is up to date. If everything appears to be in order, please contact customer service for further assistance.

5. How long does it take to resolve membership issues?

We strive to resolve all membership issues as quickly as possible. However, the timeframe may vary depending on the complexity of the issue. Our customer service team will keep you updated on the status of your issue and work to resolve it in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies