• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Shower Invitation Questions

In summary, when creating a wedding shower invitation, it is important to include the names of the bride and groom, date and time of the shower, location, RSVP information, and any special instructions or requests. Invitations should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to respond and make arrangements. It is not recommended to include registry information on the invitation, but it can be shared through word of mouth or on a separate insert. Dress code is not necessary to include, but can be mentioned if there is a specific theme. Lastly, it is generally not recommended to invite guests who are not invited to the wedding, but there may be exceptions for close family or friends who are unable to attend.
jrstephens
Does anyone have a pic of it? Didn't they redo it? I have a host tonight that will be booking a shower for her cousin.

I have seen them but it was when I first started.

There's one on CC under Wedding Registries that you can download and use. I've got it saved to my PC if you can't find it - just email me.

They redid it and had a picture in one of the news flashes.

c00p said:
There's one on CC under Wedding Registries that you can download and use. I've got it saved to my PC if you can't find it - just email me.

I found it. I will print it and take it to the host to look at tonight.

wadesgirl said:
They redid it and had a picture in one of the news flashes.

I will look for it.

Related to Wedding Shower Invitation Questions

What information should be included on a wedding shower invitation?

The wedding shower invitation should include the name of the bride and groom, date and time of the shower, location, RSVP information, and any special instructions or requests (such as a gift registry).

When should wedding shower invitations be sent out?

Wedding shower invitations should be sent out 4-6 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements.

Can I include the wedding registry information on the invitation?

It is not recommended to include registry information on the wedding shower invitation. Instead, include it on a separate insert or share it through word of mouth.

Should I include a dress code on the invitation?

It is not necessary to include a dress code on the wedding shower invitation. However, if the shower has a specific theme or dress code, it can be helpful to mention it on the invitation.

Can I invite guests who are not invited to the wedding?

It is generally not recommended to invite guests to the wedding shower who are not invited to the wedding. However, there may be exceptions for close family or friends who are unable to attend the wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views