• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Wedding Congratulations Card?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you can personalize a wedding congratulations card by adding the couple's names, wedding date, and a personal message. There are pre-designed cards available in various styles. You can also include a gift such as kitchen tools or a gift card with the card. Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days, with the option for expedited shipping. Multiple cards can be ordered for different couples with customizable options.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I checked the files, but no luck. Does anyone have a congratulations/best wished card/note they send to new brides? I was thinking of sending a Season's Best gift along w/a mini catty. Thought, why reinvent the wheel....

What about the Congratulations cards Merrill offers?

I would include the SBRC, but leave out the mini, personally.

NooraK said:
What about the Congratulations cards Merrill offers?
I would include the SBRC, but leave out the mini, personally.
Have not looked at Merrill things for quite awhile & you are probably right about the mini. Thanks

I have some plain cards from Merrill that is decorated weddingish with a whisk on it. They would be a nice congrats card follow up that you can write your own message on. I was looking to sell them if you are interested.

Just checked out Merrill; nothing for wedding....all occasion & blank so you can write what you want. Was hoping for something already written, so I would only have to add a little; my hand writing has gotten rather bad since I've gotten arthritis in my right thumb.

Thank you, anyway wadesgirl. I think I will pass for now.

You can probably set your printer to print something inside the cards. That way you just have to come up with it once. Just an idea.

1. How can I personalize a wedding congratulations card?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide selection of customizable wedding congratulations cards. You can add the couple's names, wedding date, and a personal message to make the card unique and special for the newlyweds.

2. Do you have any pre-designed wedding congratulations cards?

Yes, we have a variety of pre-designed wedding congratulations cards to choose from. Our designs range from elegant and classic to modern and fun, ensuring there is something for every couple's style.

3. Can I include a gift with the wedding congratulations card?

Absolutely! We have a selection of gifts that can be added to your wedding congratulations card, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can also choose to include a gift card for the couple to use towards their registry items.

4. How long will it take for the wedding congratulations card to be delivered?

Our standard shipping time for wedding congratulations cards is 5-7 business days. However, if you need your card to arrive sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

5. Can I order multiple wedding congratulations cards for different couples?

Yes, you can order multiple wedding congratulations cards for different couples. Our website allows you to add multiple items to your cart and customize each card with the couple's information and a unique message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Brenda.the.chef