• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Site Set up Help Needed!!!!

In summary, to set up a website for your Pampered Chef business, you can use the website builder tool on the consultant website which allows for customization with your own branding and product information. You can also use your own domain name for a more professional touch without any coding experience needed. Adding products is made easy with the product catalog feature and tracking website performance is possible through the analytics feature on the website builder tool.
MsKellog
I am trying to set up my web site and I get to the my calander part. I don't have any events to put in and it will not let me go any further. I tryed to put in fake dates but it will still not let me go on so there for my web site is not set up. Is there a # to call or something for help????? :confused:

The "my calander" part is the last section that you need to work on. Once you have added everything that you want to, click on "view your site" in the upper right side to go look at your site to make sure it's the way you want it to be!

BTW, you can call HO for help, if you are having any tech. problems. 1-888-OUR-CHEF...there's a choice on the menu for website issues! (Just in case you need to know that too...)

You don't need to put anything in the calendar for the site to work.

Kelly - I responded to your e-mail...let me know later if you need more help. I should be home around 7 p.m. our time...

1. How do I set up a website for my Pampered Chef business?

To set up a website for your Pampered Chef business, you can use the provided website builder tool on the Pampered Chef consultant website. This tool allows you to customize your website with your own branding and product information.

2. Can I use my own domain name for my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your own domain name for your Pampered Chef website. The website builder tool allows you to connect your own domain name to your website, giving it a more professional and personalized touch.

3. Do I need any coding experience to set up my Pampered Chef website?

No, you do not need any coding experience to set up your Pampered Chef website. The website builder tool is user-friendly and does not require any coding knowledge. You can easily drag and drop elements, add images and text, and customize your website without any coding.

4. How do I add products to my Pampered Chef website?

To add products to your Pampered Chef website, you can use the product catalog feature on the website builder tool. This allows you to select and add products from the Pampered Chef catalog to your website. You can also add your own product images and descriptions for a more personalized touch.

5. Can I track my website's performance and traffic?

Yes, you can track your website's performance and traffic through the website builder tool's analytics feature. This allows you to see how many visitors your website is receiving, which pages are most popular, and other important metrics to help you improve your website's effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Evelynm