• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Site Information for Town & Country

In summary, the website for Town & Country is www.pamperedchef.com/townandcountry. You can purchase products from the website by adding them to your cart and proceeding to checkout. To find a consultant in your area, go to the "Find a Consultant" page and enter your zip code. All products purchased from the website come with a satisfaction guarantee and there are often promotions and discounts available on the "Special Offers" page.
bejams
I need the website info for town and Country and Nancy's Artwork. I think I may have had it at one time but I can't find it.
Thanks

for reaching out! I believe the website for Town and Country is www.townandcountry.com and for Nancy's Artwork, it is www.nancysartwork.com. I hope this helps! If you still can't find it, you can also try searching for their social media pages or contacting them directly for their website information. Best of luck!

1. What is the website for Town & Country?

The website for Town & Country is www.pamperedchef.com/townandcountry.

2. Can I purchase products from the Town & Country website?

Yes, you can purchase products from the Town & Country website. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

3. How can I find a consultant in my area?

To find a consultant in your area, go to the "Find a Consultant" page on the Town & Country website. Enter your zip code and a list of consultants near you will be displayed.

4. Is there a guarantee on products purchased from the Town & Country website?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products purchased from the Town & Country website come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available on the Town & Country website?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available on the Town & Country website. Be sure to check the "Special Offers" page for any current deals or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chef_leeanne