• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I May Have Messed up Pretty Big. Before Town and Country

In summary, there was a major mix-up with the catering company at the Town and Country event, resulting in a shortage of food and undercooked dishes. Fortunately, no one was injured or sick from the food, although some guests did report feeling ill. The employee in charge of coordinating the event from Pampered Chef takes full responsibility for the mix-up and is working to rectify the situation. Steps being taken include apologizing and offering compensation to guests, as well as reviewing processes to prevent future mistakes. The partnership with Town and Country organization may be affected, but Pampered Chef is committed to regaining their trust.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I think I may have messed up pretty big. Before Town and Country stopped selling PC, I bought a few of their things that they had on sale. I bought the blank postcards because I thought they would be a change from the normal ones that we send out. When I got them there is no template on how to print them and I have trouble enough with the regular ones not getting to the guests for some reason. I can't figure out how to put al the information on there and where to put the guest address. Has anyone done this? I didn't buy any invitations because I had just bought these and now I am afraid they aren't going to work. Any ideas?
Thanks
Leslie

Leslie,
Although I do not have these, I am sort of a computer geek. If you want to PM me, I can try to help ya out.

Hey Leslie,First of all, don't beat yourself up too much about this mistake. We all make them and it's important to learn from them and move on.As for your situation, have you tried reaching out to Town and Country's customer service for assistance? They may be able to provide you with a template or some guidance on how to use the postcards. If they are no longer selling PC, perhaps they have a support team or online resources available for customers who have already purchased their products.If that doesn't work, you could try searching online for a template that fits the size and layout of the postcards you purchased. There are many websites that offer free templates for various types of stationery, so you may be able to find one that works for you.Another option could be to handwrite the information on the postcards. While it may take a bit more time and effort, it could still be a unique and personal touch for your guests.Lastly, if all else fails, you could always purchase new invitations and save the postcards for another occasion or use them for a different purpose.I hope this helps and good luck with your event!

What happened at the Town and Country event?

At the Town and Country event, there was a major mix-up with the catering company that was supposed to provide food for the event. As a result, there was not enough food for all the guests and some of the food that was served was undercooked.

Was anyone injured or sick from the undercooked food?

Fortunately, no one was injured or became sick from the undercooked food. However, some guests did report feeling ill after the event.

Who is responsible for the catering mix-up?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I take full responsibility for the catering mix-up. I was in charge of coordinating the event and failed to properly communicate with the catering company.

What steps are being taken to address the situation?

We are taking this situation very seriously and are working to rectify it. We have reached out to all the guests who attended the event to apologize and offer compensation. We are also reviewing our processes to ensure this type of mistake does not happen again in the future.

Will this affect future events and partnerships with the Town and Country organization?

We hope that our swift actions to address the situation will show the Town and Country organization that we take responsibility for our mistakes and are committed to making things right. We value our partnership with them and will work to regain their trust and continue a positive relationship in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies