• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way to Go Shipping Dept! I'm in Shock!

In summary, the shipping time for an order depends on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days. Once an order is shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email and can be used to track the package. In case of any issues with the shipment, the customer service team should be contacted. If a shipping address needs to be changed after placing an order, it can be done before the order is shipped. International shipping is not currently offered.
BlessedWifeMommy
I just checked on my show I submitted Friday night. It shipped yesterday and it will make it to Arizona on Thursday! Wow, not even a full week. I hope this is a new trend! Usually it has taken at least 10 days.

ohh i hope that happens with my show! i submitted it on sunday and it only says received so far :(

Me too! Well, except it was a sample and supply order... :blushing:

I agree with everyone! I bragged at work today how amazed I was. I submitted two shows last night...the one I submitted at 11:35pm EST and today at 11:26am I got an email that they had shipped. HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! (however the show submitted before it which was only 1/2 the size is still listed as "received"). GO LOGISTICS DEPT!

Melissa78 said:
I agree with everyone! I bragged at work today how amazed I was. I submitted two shows last night...the one I submitted at 11:35pm EST and today at 11:26am I got an email that they had shipped. HOLY SMOKES BATMAN! (however the show submitted before it which was only 1/2 the size is still listed as "received"). GO LOGISTICS DEPT!

I have found there is no rhyme or reason to order. I'm just happy that I am going to get to wow my host!

agreed - there is no rhyme or reason.

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

The shipping time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

2. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. What should I do if there is an issue with my shipment?

If there is an issue with your shipment, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems with your order.

4. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed an order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact our customer service team immediately. If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we cannot make any changes to the shipping address.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and to select US territories. We do not offer international shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies