• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:D Ok, I'm in Shock!!Placed an Order on Tues the 24Th for 5 Shirts,

In summary, the estimated delivery time for orders placed on the website is 5-7 business days. Customers can track their orders by logging into their account and will also receive a tracking number via email. The return policy allows for a 30-day return period for unused and unwashed items. The shirts are designed to be true to size, but customers can refer to the size chart for the best fit. To cancel or modify an order, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible, but please note that orders are processed and shipped quickly.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
:D Ok, I'm in shock!!
Placed an order on Tues the 24th for 5 shirts, 1 duffel bag and a khaki jacket
it came today (jacket & t shirt on backorder) but, way impressed with shipping and delivery time especially after hearing about conference orders not be filled yet.
I' m used to AIM taking weeks after conference
haven't checked them for sizing yet

Lucky you - they totally screwed up my order from conference wave 1 - still haven't gotten it - they have no record of it in their system - so I had to fax my order to them and they are researching - same thing happened to another consultant friend - they reentered her order and her two items are on backorder! So much for being in Wave 1 and getting our order in a timely manner!

Wow, that's amazing! It's always a pleasant surprise when orders arrive earlier than expected, especially with all the delays and backorders that seem to be happening lately. I hope the sizing works out for you, but regardless, it sounds like you had a great experience with this order. Thanks for sharing!

Related to :D Ok, I'm in Shock!!Placed an Order on Tues the 24Th for 5 Shirts,

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for orders placed on our website is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

3. What is your return policy?

We have a 30-day return policy for all unused and unwashed items. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with your return.

4. Are the shirts true to size?

Our shirts are designed to be true to size, but we always recommend checking our size chart before placing your order to ensure the best fit.

5. Can I cancel or modify my order?

If you need to cancel or modify your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed and shipped quickly.

Back