• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3: Shopping for Your Director's Gift

In summary, Tracy received a $10, $25, and $50 box from Wave 3 of the Consultant Items box series. All three boxes contained retired products from the last few years.
jrstephens
Can my director get me one? Is it possible to have it shipped to me from there or would she have to ship it to me when she gets home?

How much are they? Are they worth it?

She goes with Wave 3.

Thanks!

Can you pay for the box with PC$???

They have 3 different themes to the boxes this year:
Classic Products - these were things that have been retired several years already. $10 and (I think) $20 (?)
Consultant Items - could contain conference totes from past years, logo items, etc. These sold out at conference 1, so if you want one of these, get there on Day 1! I think they were $25.
Newer retired items - things that retired within the last couple of years (Chilly cooler, leaf linens, white TTA, etc.). There were 2 price points on these, but I don't remember what they were.I got a $10 ancient stuff box, mostly to ship home some other things so they wouldn't take up room in my suitcase. The box was about 1/2 full: retired SBRC, 2 older cookbooks, a couple of bread tubes, old can opener and a couple of other things I don't remember right now. They will ship home, but you can only pay for shipping by commission adjustment. If your director knows your consultant number, she can tell that to the FedEx people and have it shipped straight to you (that's all they need to look up your address and to do the comm adj.)

dns2202 said:
Can you pay for the box with PC$???

No I would have to send her the money.

Ann,

Do you know how much the shipping is? And how are the boxes paid for? If it will be a hassle for my Director I do not want to even ask her.

I think I would want the Ancient Box. I would love to be surprised by old cookbooks!

Shipping depends on weight. I didn't even look at my receipt (and it's downstairs, buried in my tote). If you're going to do it, I say ask your Director to get you some mini catalogs and throw them in there, too.You can pay for the boxes with PC Visa, PC Debit, and I think cash or check. Since your Director has your consultant number, she can have them debit your account for it (since you can write on the form to "Please Look up the debit number" - just like for buying mini cats there).

chefann said:
... Newer retired items - things that retired within the last couple of years (Chilly cooler, leaf linens, white TTA, etc.). There were 2 price points on these, but I don't remember what they were.

These were $25 and $50. I got a $50. Got a hunter green Deep Dish Baker (and woohoo - the lids are in the Outlet!), some recipe cards, a couple of cookbooks, a family sized (oval) Quick Stir Pitcher, a crock, a Chillzanne Cooler which I traded for a white caraffe ... there was way more than $50 worth of products.

I also got a $10 oldies box - traded lots of that off for old Season's Best cookbooks - lots of this stuff I will use for prizes, booking incentives and the like. Maybe a gift or two. Not the stoneware, though :D

I couldn't go this year, but didn't want to miss out on the surprise boxes. A friend of mine was going, so I gave her $80. She called me Monday afternoon to tell me the themes of the boxes this year.

She got me a $50 box and 2 $15 boxes. I gave her my consultant number. The boxes arrived at my house Wed. about 12:30 or so. I think the boxes beat her into town.

They will do a commission adjustment. Shipping depends on weight. So not sure yet what will get taken out of my check. In the past it has ranged between $6 and $8 or so.

Others have mentioned other ways to pay. This just seemed the easiest for us.

I got the double boiler, the stoneware lid, (that fits the rectangle baker), the blue family quick stir pitcher, several cookbooks, parchment paper, the stainless steel serving fork, bread tubes, ice shaver, wooden trivet, bar b boss, bakers roller, crinkle cutter, fall linens, patriotic towels, the childs chef's hat and apron plus more.

It was very fun going through the boxes.

If you can't go to conference, and you have someone that can get you some boxes, do it. It was fun.

Tracy

:)

The shipping on mine was around $11. My stuff wasn't too heavy either. It was still worth shipping. They just take it out of your next commission check if you want.

So, by my director having my consultant number she can BOTH pay for them AND have them shipped to me. The purchase will come out of my account or the shipping from commission. Or does she need my debit card number to pay for them? Just making sure I have all this clear.

Would I do better by getting two $15 ones or by getting one $25 one?

Can someone that got the $25 one tell me what they got?

I cannot spend more than around $30 plus the shipping.

I got the $25 one and got (originally before trading) 2 table runners, old family size quick-stir pitcher, corer, SB cookbooks, stencil set, toaster bags, twixit clips, nylon spoon, recipe cards, and some more stuff that I can't remember.

Some people got old towels, kids aprons, stoneware crocks and other stuff.

Christ Follower said:
I got the $25 one and got (originally before trading) 2 table runners, old family size quick-stir pitcher, corer, SB cookbooks, stencil set, toaster bags, twixit clips, nylon spoon, recipe cards, and some more stuff that I can't remember.

Some people got old towels, kids aprons, stoneware crocks and other stuff.

Thanks, Ellen. I have email my Director and am waiting to hear from her.

I purchased one of the $10 ancient boxes and one of the $25 recently retired items. I got a lot of nice things - 2 of the old cutting boards, quikut paring knifes, SB, easy opener, bread tubes, stoneware crocks, etc.

YAHOO!! My director is going to look into sending me some boxes. I told her how I was told here that she could have them look everything up with my consultant #. I so hope it is no trouble and she gets to do it!!! I can't wait to here from her which will not be until she gets back I am sure or see FedEx come to my door!!!!!:D :cool:

I got a $50 box planning on using most of it for mystery host shows and found myself wanting pretty much everything from the box! I would highly recommend the $50 box if you have the money... very well worth it (green deep dish baker, striped rectangle platter, chillzanne cooler, kids apron and chef's hat, scalloped bread tube, old medium cutting board, cranberry sparkle table runner, s/s 2006 SBs, some old twix-it clips, and some other stuff I am sure...)

Did anyone get one of the logo items boxes? If so what was in them?

The picture they had of representative items was mostly previous conference totes.

I got that one and recieved the tote with the black and white pictures on it, a small pc cooler, a black back pack embriodered with the logo in red, a travel mug, a poster for the 25 year anniveresary, a set of binoculars with logo case and a couple other little things. I looooooooooove the backpack - just before conference when i was packing my old one I told my husband how old it was and how much it needed to be replaced and low and behold! It's really nice quality so right there it was worth it for me.

I got two of the other boxes also and was very pleased with my purchases. :)

I bought a $25 Memorabilia box. It contained a PC backpack (nice - everyone wanted it) a catalog tote, an insulated lunch bag/tote, a tall insulated metal commmuter coffee mug, a shorter metal coffee mug with 20th Anniv. logo, and a small note pad holder (can't remember if there was anything else). These boxes sold out first during Wave 2. My friend bought the same box and received similar items. She didn't get the backpack, but found someone willing to trade for the catalog tote. This is a bigger tote than the one that is exactly the size of a catalog. These are a good bit wider and have not only the clear pocket for your catalog, but a smaller clear pocket in the bottom right for your business card. I stuffed my box with addtional stuff I bought from Merrell and the Round-Up trivet we received. It was fairly heavy and I paid just over $10 to ship it home. I felt it was well worth not having the extra weight in my suitcase.
Heidee

My Director gets back tomorrow, so, I guess I will find out then if she got to order me one. I have gotten so excited about them that is is going to be VERY hard not to be disaapointed if I am not getting one sent to me.

They sound do good! These Logo ones sound awesome. I did not know about them until now. I asked for the Ancient ones though and know I will love it.

Related to Wave 3: Shopping for Your Director's Gift

What is Wave 3 and how does it relate to shopping for my Director's gift?

Wave 3 is one of the three waves in the Pampered Chef incentive program. It is the third and final wave, and it is when consultants can earn rewards for reaching their sales and recruiting goals. The Director's gift is a special reward that consultants can earn during Wave 3 by meeting certain criteria set by their Director.

What are the specific criteria for earning the Director's gift in Wave 3?

The criteria for earning the Director's gift varies depending on your Director, but typically it involves reaching a certain level of sales and/or recruiting new team members during Wave 3. Your Director will provide you with the specific criteria and goals to aim for.

Can I choose my own gift for Wave 3 or is there a set selection?

The Director's gift is typically a pre-selected item or set from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, some Directors may offer their consultants the option to choose between a few different gifts. It is best to check with your Director to see what options are available for your Wave 3 reward.

When can I expect to receive my Director's gift for Wave 3?

The timing for receiving your Director's gift may vary depending on your Director's preferences and the availability of the chosen item. Some Directors may choose to give out the gifts during a team meeting or event, while others may mail them directly to their consultants. Your Director will communicate with you about when and how you can expect to receive your reward.

Can I still earn the Director's gift if I don't reach all of my Wave 3 goals?

The criteria for earning the Director's gift is typically non-negotiable, so it is important to strive to meet your goals during Wave 3. However, some Directors may make exceptions or have alternative criteria for consultants who may not have reached their goals but have still put in a lot of effort and hard work. It is best to communicate with your Director if you have any concerns about meeting the criteria for the Director's gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1
  • ChefBeckyD