• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1,, Where Are You Staying???

In summary, the Chicago Hilton is where the meet and greet for Wave 1 is being held, and the MnG is not there. The Sheraton is also being used for the meet and greet, but there are people there who are looking for others to carpool or shuttle to the McCormick Center.
Flamingo
Gold Member
I am at the Chicago Hilton... Just trying to get us a little more coordinated. :thumbup:

I am at Chicago Hilton too. I started a thread under Wave 1 (Meet 'n Greet) which will have some other information too.

I'm at the Sheraton---a little bummed that the MnG isn't there again, but I'll try to get there anyway! It's always a fun time!

Hilton---haven't looked through the wave 1 post--it's so long now.

I believe we're at the Hilton...my Director made the arrangements and hasn't been very insightful since.

I am probably staying at home in my own bed. :D

straitfan said:
I'm at the Sheraton---a little bummed that the MnG isn't there again, but I'll try to get there anyway! It's always a fun time!

me too!! We can car-pool

DebbieJ said:
I am probably staying at home in my own bed. :D

or at the Sheraton????????? :)

MORFIA said:
or at the Sheraton????????? :)

or who knows??!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

After all the FUN you had getting your room last year, I don't blame you for wanting to just stay at your own place!

MORFIA said:
me too!! We can car-pool

I'm at Sheraton too! Was looking for people willing to split a cab or bus it with me?? Are you driving?

SHeraton :)

Deb, maybe you can sleep with me! I will let you know Friday :0

kcmckay said:
I'm at Sheraton too! Was looking for people willing to split a cab or bus it with me?? Are you driving?

I thought PC or the hotel provides a shuttle to the McCormick Center. Am I wrong?

DessertDivaFL said:
I thought PC or the hotel provides a shuttle to the McCormick Center. Am I wrong?

they do but since mng is at hilton and I'm staying at Sheraton that's what I was referring too. I think the Thursday night one.

Koolotus said:
SHeraton :)

Deb, maybe you can sleep with me! I will let you know Friday :0

I wanna stay at the Hilton, though!

Well phooey!
I will just let someone else cuddle with me :(

1. What is Wave 1 and where is it located?

Wave 1 is a term used to describe the first phase of our company's annual conference. It is typically held in the Midwest region of the United States, but the specific location changes each year. The exact location for Wave 1 will be announced closer to the event date.

2. How do I book my accommodation for Wave 1?

We have a designated travel agency that handles all hotel reservations for our conference attendees. Once the location for Wave 1 is announced, you will receive an email with instructions on how to book your accommodation through the agency. It is important to book your room early as they tend to fill up quickly.

3. Can I stay at a different hotel than the one designated for the conference?

While we highly recommend staying at the designated hotel for convenience and networking purposes, you are welcome to stay at a different hotel of your choice. However, please note that transportation to and from the conference venue will not be provided for those staying at a different hotel.

4. Are there any discounted rates for hotel rooms during Wave 1?

Yes, we negotiate discounted rates with the designated hotel for our conference attendees. Once the location is announced, you will receive information on the discounted rates and how to book your room.

5. Can I share a hotel room with another conference attendee?

Yes, you are welcome to share a room with another conference attendee to save on accommodation costs. We recommend connecting with other attendees through our social media groups to find a roommate. However, please note that sharing a room is solely the responsibility of the individuals involved and not arranged by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies