1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Greyhound bus question for those familiar with Chicago

1. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

I will be coming in on Greyhound bus, staying at the Chicago Hilton... what's the best/cheapest way to get to the hotel from where the Greyhound lets me off?

It came down to taking the 17 hour bus ride or missing out completely because I can't afford the airfare so on the bus I go.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 6, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Where does the bus drop you off? Chicago has transit maps for bus and El routes, which may be the cheapest way, unless the bus depot is pretty close to the hotel.

Jul 6, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Transit Chicago will give you public transportation options. You will likely need to bus it if you do public trans as most trains (the El and subway) move north-south through the Loop.

Or you can take a cab.

Jul 6, 2009
  4. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok, it looks like for the least walking I should take the 7 bus or I can walk to Clinton-Blue and take Blue line to LaSalle and walk from there.

Guess I will see how heavy my bag is before I make that decision. Thanks for pointing me in the right website direction.

Jul 6, 2009
Have something to add?