• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here

In summary, Kim is staying at the Sheraton for Wave 1, arrives on Sunday the 8th, and is looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday night. Julie is arriving on Saturday afternoon with the rest of her cluster, and is looking forward to the Meet and Greet on Sunday and the Home Office Tour on Monday.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Who's staying at the Sheraton for Wave 1? When are you arriving?

I'm there and I'm arriving on Sunday the 8th.

I'm there, and we are arriving on the 8th at Midway at 11:55 a.m. What time are you arriving?

I am staying at the Sheraton and I am arriving Saturday afternoon with the rest of my cluster.......

I am staying at the Sheraton Wave 1--my Southwest Flight arrives Midway at 4:40 p.m. Wish I had two bathrooms. Are you going to the Meet and Greet Sun and or Monday 10 p.m. Hilton Irish Pub? How many room mates will you have?

I haven't been on in a while, so I will have to research when the meet & greet is. I do have to get up early for the Home Office Tour on Monday, so I probably won't stay out to late.

Kim, I'm on the 7 a.m. tour. How bout you?

Yep, me too Julie. According to Home Office, shuttles are supposed to start early enough for us to be able to check in before the bus leaves. I am starting to get excited. How about ya'll!!

chefjwr said:
I am staying at the Sheraton Wave 1--my Southwest Flight arrives Midway at 4:40 p.m. Wish I had two bathrooms. Are you going to the Meet and Greet Sun and or Monday 10 p.m. Hilton Irish Pub? How many room mates will you have?
Which day does your plane land Sat or Sun??? Ours lands like at 1:30pm on Saturday... I have three roomies one bathroom though in one room, and three in the other.....

chefjwr said:
Don't know what time I'm arriving, I'm flying standby. I'm staying in a Suite with my ED, I think that there are 5 or 6 of us.

I am planning to go to the MnG. Leah mentioned something on another thread about meeting in the Sheraton Lobby and going over together. We just need to pick a time. I'm not that familiar with the Sheraton lobby, so if someone is, what's a good place to meet?

I am not familiar with the lobby either ... I also suggested that we could grab a bite to eat before heading over their...... as a hint if their was a resturant we could meet at in the lobby ...

I'm at the Sheraton!
I am arriving Monday morning - 9am at O'Hare.
Departing Wednesday night 6pm.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am not familiar with the lobby either ... I also suggested that we could grab a bite to eat before heading over their...... as a hint if their was a resturant we could meet at in the lobby ...
If you folks just head over to the pub early, they have pretty good food. :)

my plane arrives at Midway at 4:40 p.m. Sunday. I will be at dinner with my cluster starting at 6:30 at some pizza place near the Sheraton that starts with a G. Then maybe we could meet in the Sheraton lobby at 9:30--we need a phone list. There is a place at the Sheraton called the Java Bar--we could all meet there at 9:30. What do you think???

Does everyone have their buttons? I got mine. Thanks to Ann!!

I have buttons and a two t-shirts...... and Julie that is a great idea !!!

I agree. 9:30 at the Java Bar at the Sheraton is fine with me.

Kim

Wave 1 - Sheraton here!Arrival about 5:30 p.m. Sunday the 8th!
Gotta make that Meet & Greet don'cha know!

Okay correction my plane lands at 430pm on Saturday not 130pm I have no clue where I got 130 from.. maybe it's my lack of sleep!!!!

I don't arrive until Monday morning, but I am looking forward to meeting you all on Monday night!! (it is still going to be both nights, right??)

Yep- 2 nights of partying for us!

Just look for the loud crowd in the back of the bar!!! hehe!!

I have a feeling we're going to end up taking over a LOT of the bar.

Awesome!! I really can't wait!!

We will probably end up booting everyone else out!!!!

I am so looking forward to meeting a bunch of you this year. My director hasn't said much about us doing anything together, so I plan to be there Sunday & Monday. I will be there with my frames. Hope I can still find something nice. DOH!!!! 4 x 6 right? I know, I know, nothing like waiting till the last minute. :)

Kim, the frame exchange is voluntary. So don't stress about it.

I know, but I want to be a part of it. Last year was my first year and I was so overwhelmed, that I am so looking forward to this year. Thanks Ann for everything you do on this board.

Kim

You aren't the only one Kim.... I was so overwhelmed last year.. that I did know what to do.. now I am truly excited about it! ALong with meeting everyone!!

1. What is included in the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package?

The "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package includes a set of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, specifically curated for use in the Sheraton hotel chain.

2. How do I purchase the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package?

You can purchase the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the package by name and add it to your cart.

3. Can I customize the items included in the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package?

No, the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package is a pre-selected set of items chosen specifically for use in Sheraton hotels. However, you can always purchase additional Pampered Chef products separately to add to your collection.

4. Are the items in the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

5. Can I use the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package at home?

Absolutely! The items in the "Wave 1 - Sheraton - Check in Here" package are not only perfect for use in Sheraton hotels, but also in your own home kitchen. They are durable, high-quality tools that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c1ndyl0uwh0
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
candyfox
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD