• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Ride the El W/ Me??

In summary, "Anyone Want to Ride the El W/ Me?" is a popular phrase used on social media to invite others to join them on the Chicago elevated train system, known as the "El". The invitation is open to everyone, whether you are a local or just visiting Chicago, and there is no specific time or location for the ride. You do not need to bring anything specific for the ride, just make sure to have your fare ready and any personal items you may need. This is not a sponsored or organized event, it is simply a casual invitation to connect with others and enjoy a ride on the El.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I'm arriving to MDW at 12:30 Wed and would love to ride the el w/ someone. I'm staying at the Sheraton.

Thanks, can't wait to see you guys in Chicago!

I arrive at the same time, going to the same hotel... but I'm arriving at O'Hare... bummer

Darn, I usually use that airport too, but SW was the cheapest for us out of Northern Cali.

I got a killer deal on American.. direct flight from LAX...
deal was so good it was worth leaving from LAX, haha!

See you at convention!

I'm arriving through O'Hare too ... 10:30 on Wed. And I'm definitely doing the train! I figured if I can to the Tokyo sub with no English at many of the stops, I have this one no problem! LOL

Hey we take the deals where we can get them. This is the first year I have paid over $300 for airfare to chicago (I got a ticket for $330) & it's killing me.Sheila, it's easy out of o'hare. I've done it several times and have dragged others w/ me. LOL :)

I printed off the maps about 2 weeks ago & mapped my route! I'm all set. :D

pamperedalf said:
I'm arriving to MDW at 12:30 Wed and would love to ride the el w/ someone. I'm staying at the Sheraton.

Thanks, can't wait to see you guys in Chicago!

Amanda - aren't you staying with Kathy and Barb? If so, they are at the Hilton (or so they think) as our entire cluster of 16 peeps are all at the Hilton this year.

We all get in to Midway at 12;50pm I believe if you're still there. we are planning on hopping on the train - orange line.

Last edited:

1. What is "Anyone Want to Ride the El W/ Me?"

"Anyone Want to Ride the El W/ Me?" is a popular phrase used on social media to invite others to join them on the Chicago elevated train system, known as the "El". It is a fun and casual way to connect with others and share a ride while exploring the city.

2. Who can join in on the ride?

Anyone can join in on the ride! The invitation is open to everyone, whether you are a local or just visiting Chicago. Just make sure to follow all safety guidelines and respect your fellow riders.

3. Is there a specific time or location for the ride?

No, there is no specific time or location for the ride. It is up to the person who posts the invitation to decide when and where they will be riding the El. Keep an eye out for posts on social media and join in if you're available!

4. Do I need to bring anything for the ride?

No, you do not need to bring anything specific for the ride. Just make sure to have your fare ready for the train and any personal items you may need. It's always a good idea to bring a reusable water bottle, especially during hot summer days.

5. Is this a sponsored or organized event?

No, "Anyone Want to Ride the El W/ Me?" is not a sponsored or organized event. It is simply a casual invitation to connect with others and enjoy a ride on the El. It is not affiliated with any specific company or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies