• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 - Hilton - Check in Here

In summary, all CS members are staying at the Chicago Hilton, and there is a meet and greet on Sunday and Monday at 10 pm.
momoftwins
I am staying at the Hilton Sun, Mon and Tuesday. We are in a 2bd/2bath room. Woo Hoo! My flight gets in at 920pm Sunday night at Midway. I am planning on attending the meet n greet after I unload everything in my room!

I'm at the Hilton, too!

I'm with you, Sharisse! Oh, but you knew that :D

Count me in. I get in at 2 on Sunday and leave at around 12 on Thursday.

I'm rolling in early Monday morning - and I am going to try really hard to be at the Meet n Greet Monday night - just don't know what my director has planned yet!

We're staying at the Chicago Hilton too! Four of us check in on Sunday around 4-5 pm or so, then the rest of the group (3 more) check in Monday. We'll all be there until Wednesday. Lots of CSers!!!!:) I think most, if not all, are planning to go to the Meet N Greets. I can't wait!

I'll be coming in either with ChefBeckyD or right behind her (by an hour or two.) Staying with pamperedbecky.

Yay, we're going to have so much fun!!!!:D

I'll be there with my husband and 15 month old (breastfed) daughter. They will enjoy Chicago while I'm doing conference stuff. I will at least pop in to the meet n greet to say hello!

I'm staying at the Hilton also. I arrive at O'Hare around 5pm.

YO!

LOL...

I should be to the hotel sometime arround 8pm.

I'll be there too.
Sun, Mom, Tues nights and leavingWed.
Is the M&G for a particular group or is is for all CS members in wave one?
Do I need to let someone know?
New at this.
I have learned more in the last week from this site than in the last 11M doing Pampered Chef all together.

Thanks for all of the great info.

annsfoodforall said:
I'll be there too.
Sun, Mom, Tues nights and leavingWed.
Is the M&G for a particular group or is is for all CS members in wave one?
Do I need to let someone know?
New at this.
I have learned more in the last week from this site than in the last 11M doing Pampered Chef all together.

Thanks for all of the great info.
All CS members!! Hope to see you there! :D

Chef Kimmo and I are at the Hilton as well. We are rooming with 2 ladies that we've never been with before. It should be alright. We are planning on going to the M & G. I got my frames today. One will be homemade and one is a pre-done cutie!

I'll be there - Monday morning, so I'll see you all at the Monday Meet 'n Greet, picture frame in hand. I'll be at the Hilton Monday and Tuesday. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone!

My cluster group will be staying at the Hilton. We are arriving Saturday night and leaving Wednesday. Can you all tell me the location of the meet and greet?

Thanks!

Meet and greet: Sunday and Monday, 10 pm, Irish pub off the lobby of the Chicago Hilton.

dianevill said:
I'll be there - Monday morning, so I'll see you all at the Monday Meet 'n Greet, picture frame in hand. I'll be at the Hilton Monday and Tuesday. I am sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone!
I'll be coming in right before Confrence workshops begin! I am soo looking forward to seeing and meeting all of you!:D

I'm at the Hilton too!!! Hope to stop at the meet & greet on Sunday and/or Monday!!

Last edited:

Related to Wave 1 - Hilton - Check in Here

1. What is Wave 1 for the Hilton Check in Here program?

Wave 1 refers to the first phase of the Hilton Check in Here program. It is the initial launch of the program and includes the first set of products and tools for consultants to use during parties.

2. How do I participate in Wave 1 for the Hilton Check in Here program?

To participate in Wave 1, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have signed up to be a part of the Hilton Check in Here program. You will then have access to the products and tools needed for this phase.

3. What are the main products included in Wave 1 for the Hilton Check in Here program?

The main products included in Wave 1 are the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker accessories, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products are specifically chosen to showcase the speed and versatility of the Pampered Chef cooking tools.

4. Can I earn rewards or incentives for participating in Wave 1 of the Hilton Check in Here program?

Yes, consultants can earn rewards and incentives for participating in Wave 1. These may include free products, discounts, or other perks. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more details on specific incentives.

5. Is Wave 1 mandatory for all consultants in the Hilton Check in Here program?

No, Wave 1 is not mandatory for all consultants. However, it is highly recommended as it provides a great opportunity to showcase the Pampered Chef products and increase sales. Plus, participating in Wave 1 can also earn consultants rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates