• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WAVE 1 - Disappointed at No Winner Announced for My Nominee

In summary, the conversation is about the announcement of a winner for the Wave 1 Hospitality Award. The participants are eagerly waiting to find out who the winner is, as they have all nominated their hospitality directors. Some are concerned about spoilers and not wanting to ruin the surprise for others. It is mentioned that there is only one winner in each wave and that the winner is usually someone who is generous and supportive towards consultants. The name of the winner is not remembered by one of the participants.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Did they announce a winner during WAVE 1? I nominated my hospitality director and will be really disappointed (angry disappointed) if she didn't win.

I nominated my hosp director too, so I would love to know who won, too.

PLEASE - no announcements until Wave 3 is over so nobody's suprise is ruined....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

No apologies needed :)
I just don't want any surprises ruined. Last year at NC, I knew pretty much what all the new products were before I even got there...it made for a REALLY stinky time when they announced it - it took the excitement away for me. I don't want to do that to myself again for any of it.

They do not have a different award for each wave so that it goes to the clusters that are there? I would think they would do a different on so that the winner would pertain to the wave.

Of course, I have never been and know nothing about it. Just wondering now how it works.

jrstephens said:
They do not have a different award for each wave so that it goes to the clusters that are there? I would think they would do a different on so that the winner would pertain to the wave.

Of course, I have never been and know nothing about it. Just wondering now how it works.

If memory serves me correctly, they have a different winner (for this award only) at each Wave.

I believe you are correct Jeanine.

Yep- that's correct. There will be one winner in each wave.

I don't think it would be spoiling anyones surprise to tell you who received the wave 1 Hospitality Award......but for the life of me I can't remember her name!

I do remember that she seemed to do hospitality for a number of consultants.

I would think that any director who is a generous and supportive hospitality director deserves the award.....but only one from each wave can receive it.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think it would be spoiling anyones surprise to tell you who received the wave 1 Hospitality Award......but for the life of me I can't remember her name! QUOTE]

You're killing me.... Was it Linda Swidrak?

What is WAVE 1 and why is it being discussed?

WAVE 1 refers to the first round of nominations for Pampered Chef's annual awards ceremony. This discussion is about the disappointment expressed by some employees when their nominated colleagues did not win an award.

Why was there no winner announced for my nominee?

The winners of the awards are chosen through a thorough review process by a panel of judges. While there may have been many deserving nominees, the judges ultimately have the final say in who receives the awards.

What criteria are used to select the winners?

The judges consider a variety of factors in their decision making, including performance, leadership, and contributions to the company and community. They also take into account feedback from colleagues and managers.

Can I appeal the decision if my nominee did not win?

Unfortunately, the decision of the judges is final and cannot be appealed. However, we encourage you to continue nominating deserving colleagues for future awards and recognizing their hard work and achievements.

How can I support my nominee even if they did not win?

There are many ways to show support and appreciation for your colleague, such as congratulating them on their nomination, sharing their achievements with others, and continuing to recognize their hard work and contributions. Remember, the nomination itself is a great honor and a testament to their dedication and impact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • KaryCam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies