• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watcha Makin'? Show Recipe Inspiration Needed!!!

In summary, the expert recommends the Spam Penne Al Fresco, the Cheeseburger Salad, the Fajitas, the Rocky Rd. Brownies, and the Meatloaf from the Deep-Dish Baker Cookbook.
chefkathy
Just need some ideas.

I am a one recipe per show kind of gal and I usually like to do one recipe per month. I have three shows coming up and we need to decide!

Spam me with your ideas.

You gotta do the 15-Minute Fajitas!!

You GOTTA do the Penne Al Fresco!!

I've been doing the Fajitas since last July and have become tired of them. I looked in the SB and offered the Penne (which I have already tested) or the Mexican Lasagna (which I have not--sounds so gross to me--I HATE corn tortillas) to my host for Friday and she chose the penne. :D

The fajitas as soooo easy. I was doing them all the time too, but them I took a break for several months and have been doing them again. Fell in love all over again! I added 4 cloves of garlic, sliced of course!! It really kicks up the flavor.

I've been doing the BBQ pork tenderloin sandwiches. Love them!! I've been also doing the amazing race show. I have 2 of those next week. :D

I've been doing Cheeseburger Salad! Getting everyone in the mood for summer BBQ.

DebbieJ said:
I've been doing the Fajitas since last July and have become tired of them.

I looked in the SB and offered the Penne (which I have already tested) or the Mexican Lasagna (which I have not--sounds so gross to me--I HATE corn tortillas) to my host for Friday and she chose the penne. :D

I don't care for corn tortillas either, but I must say I like this recipe. Also, I had a host who bought picante sauce instead of enchilada sauce. The guests loved it - they said it tasted like the meximelts from Taco Bell.

Made the pumpkin dip for the first time last night added chocolate caramel sauce to the top yum

I am thinking about doing some comfort food shows with the meatloaf from the deep covered baker cookbook with the BBQ, cheese and Bacon, it is so good!

And maybe some Homemade Potato Chips

I've been doing Rocky Rd. Brownies.

At our team meeting last weekend, we had our Sr. Director visiting from Illinois. She made the Beef Enchilada Casserole (I think that was the name) from 29 Minutes to dinner. So easy... and although I'd seen the recipe before I never thought I wanted to try it. I was glad I sampled it at the meeting - it's yummy! And a quick/easy demo for the DCB.

skillet lasgana is so good!! 29 minutes to dinner & shows the 12" family skillet. (I use Barilla pasta that cooks in 7 minutes) & serve it w/the garlic parm. pull-apart bread......YUMMY!

Wow, this original post is from 2009!

Related to Watcha Makin'? Show Recipe Inspiration Needed!!!

What is "Watcha Makin'"?

"Watcha Makin'" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to ask what dish or recipe someone is currently making or planning to make. It is a great way to start a conversation about cooking and share recipe ideas with others.

How can "Watcha Makin'" help me find recipe inspiration?

By asking others what they are making or planning to make, you can get new and creative ideas for recipes to try. You can also share your own recipe ideas and tips with others, making it a great way to discover new and delicious dishes.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Watcha Makin'"?

No, "Watcha Makin'" is a fun and casual way for anyone to share and gather recipe inspiration. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants, so feel free to join in on the conversation and share your favorite recipes with others.

Can I participate in "Watcha Makin'" online?

Absolutely! "Watcha Makin'" can be done both in person and online. Many Pampered Chef consultants have Facebook groups or pages where they regularly post and discuss recipes, making it easy for you to join in on the conversation and get recipe inspiration from the comfort of your own home.

Is there a specific time or day for "Watcha Makin'"?

No, there is no set time or day for "Watcha Makin'". It can happen anytime and anywhere, making it a flexible and convenient way to gather and share recipe ideas with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies