• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Ticket-Based Incentive Flyer for an Open House Event?

In summary, a "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" is a promotional flyer that offers a discount on Pampered Chef products with a unique code. They are distributed by consultants at events or through direct mail. Only one flyer can be used per customer, and the eligible products may vary. The flyer has an expiration date, so it should be used before then for the offer.
priscilla
I am looking for a flier that has a guest earning different numbers of tickets for different things, especially for an open house type thing. Example, 1 ticket for RSVP, 2 for bringing a friend, 5 for ordering, etc.

I know I have seen one here, but I cannot find it:blushing:

Robin

Here is one I have used. HTH:)

Attachments

• How To Earn Tickets.doc
    34 KB · Views: 426

Hi Robin,I think I may have seen the flier you are looking for. It sounds like you are planning an open house event and want to encourage guests to participate in different ways. Here is a possible design for your flier:[Insert image of flier]Open House Event
Earn Tickets for Prizes!1 ticket for RSVP
2 tickets for bringing a friend
5 tickets for placing an orderJoin us for an exciting open house event where you can earn tickets for amazing prizes! Simply RSVP to secure your spot, bring a friend to receive even more tickets, and place an order to earn the most tickets of all. Don't miss your chance to win big at our open house!We hope to see you there!Best,
[Your username]

1. What is a "Wanted: Ticket Flyer"?

A "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" is a promotional flyer that advertises a special offer or discount on Pampered Chef products. The flyer typically includes a unique code that customers can use to redeem the offer.

2. How do I get a "Wanted: Ticket Flyer"?

"Wanted: Ticket Flyers" are typically distributed by Pampered Chef consultants at cooking parties, events, or through direct mail. You can also contact your consultant to request a flyer or check our website for any current promotions.

3. Can I use more than one "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" at a time?

No, each "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" can only be used once per customer. If you have multiple flyers, you can use them on separate orders or share them with friends and family.

4. What products are eligible for the "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" offer?

The specific products eligible for the "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" offer may vary. Please refer to the flyer for details on which products are included in the promotion.

5. Is there an expiration date for the "Wanted: Ticket Flyer" offer?

Yes, "Wanted: Ticket Flyers" typically have an expiration date listed on them. Please make sure to use the flyer before the expiration date to take advantage of the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
doughmama