• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Saw That We Can Do an Open House---Where Can We Post Flyers? Ie

In summary, hosting an open house with Pampered Chef is a great way to introduce friends and family to the products, earn free and discounted products, and have a fun time. Flyers can be posted in the local community, on social media, and distributed to friends and family. The Pampered Chef logo can be used on flyers as long as it is not altered, and information such as date, time, location, and contact information should be included. Flyers can be personalized with your own information and design, following branding guidelines for a professional look.
Aeilene
So, I saw that we can do an Open House---where can we post flyers? ie Starbucks? school? Help!

Aeilene

Re: Marketing?You can ask anyone to post a flyer for you. Most businesses won't post them. However, they may let you leave some cards, or mini catalogs. They best way to get people to come to an open house is ask them in person (or on the phone). Mass marketing doesn't work that well. Especially if you are having this open house event at your house, people will be hesitant to come if they don't know you.

Re: Marketing?and I would be hesitant to invite people to my house if I did not know them. I had an open house in the fall to thank my past hosts or just had one in May for a HWC fundraiser with all my neighbors. I had a lunch buffet and displayed practically every product I own. No demonstration, except I set up cutting boards in my kitchen. Put out lots of garlic and pineapples, and everyone got to try the peeler/slicer and pineapple wedger. Was quite successful and fun.

What is an open house and why should I host one?

An open house is a fun and casual event where you can introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and the benefits of hosting a party. It's a great way to earn free and discounted products, connect with loved ones, and have a great time!

Where can I post flyers for my open house?

You can post flyers in your local community, such as at the grocery store, library, or community center. You can also post them on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Nextdoor. Additionally, you can hand out flyers to friends and family or leave them in public places like coffee shops or doctor's offices.

Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my flyers?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your flyers as long as it is not altered in any way. You can find the logo and other marketing materials on your consultant website under the "Marketing Tools" tab.

What information should I include on my open house flyers?

Be sure to include the date, time, and location of your open house, as well as your contact information and a short description of what guests can expect. You can also include any specials or promotions you are offering, such as free products for guests who bring a friend.

Can I personalize my open house flyers?

Yes, you can personalize your open house flyers with your name, contact information, and any additional details you want to include. You can also use your own creative design or use the templates provided by Pampered Chef. Just be sure to follow the branding guidelines to maintain a professional and consistent look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies