1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings So, I saw that we can do an Open House---where can we post flyers? ie

1. So, I saw that we can do an Open House---where can we post flyers? ie Starbucks? school? Help!

Aeilene

Jun 11, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Re: Marketing?

You can ask anyone to post a flyer for you.

Most businesses won't post them. However, they may let you leave some cards, or mini catalogs.

They best way to get people to come to an open house is ask them in person (or on the phone). Mass marketing doesn't work that well. Especially if you are having this open house event at your house, people will be hesitant to come if they don't know you.

3. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

Re: Marketing?

and I would be hesitant to invite people to my house if I did not know them.

I had an open house in the fall to thank my past hosts or just had one in May for a HWC fundraiser with all my neighbors. I had a lunch buffet and displayed practically every product I own. No demonstration, except I set up cutting boards in my kitchen. Put out lots of garlic and pineapples, and everyone got to try the peeler/slicer and pineapple wedger. Was quite successful and fun.

Jun 11, 2009
Have something to add?