• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: One Night in November Flyer

B
bree4bryce
If you have the One Night in November flyer I would really appreciate a copy. I need to present this to my Hubby - my toughest customer.
TIA!!!

I have never tried to attach anything to a post on thi ssite before so if this didn't work, email me and I'll email it to you. But, hopefully it's attached here.

Attachments

• OnenightinNovember.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 768
Awesome!
Thanks Bunches!!
(and congrats on your first attachment here)

LOL - you're welcome...and thanks for the congrats...after 200 posts it's about time I figured it out, huh?

I think its an interesting piece. What would you use it for?

Related to Wanted: One Night in November Flyer

1. What is the One Night in November flyer?

The One Night in November flyer is a promotional material for an event that is happening in November. It contains information about the event, such as the date, time, location, and any special guests or activities.

2. Can I get a copy of the One Night in November flyer?

Yes, the One Night in November flyer is usually available for download on the event's website or social media pages. You can also request a physical copy from the event organizers.

3. Why do you need the flyer to present to your husband?

I need the flyer to show my husband the details of the event and convince him to attend with me. He is my toughest customer and I want to make sure he has all the information before making a decision.

4. What if I can't find a copy of the One Night in November flyer?

If you are unable to find a copy of the flyer, you can try contacting the event organizers directly and requesting a copy. They may also have other promotional materials available that you can use to present to your husband.

5. Is there any important information on the One Night in November flyer that I should know?

Yes, the flyer will have all the important details about the event, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or guidelines. It may also include information about ticket prices, dress code, and age restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie