• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show on Nov. 9th! Win Prizes at 'One November Night' - Flyer Help

In summary, to create a visually appealing flyer, use high-quality images, a clear and easy-to-read font, complementing colors, and enough white space to avoid clutter. Include important details such as the date, time, location, purpose, and contact information. It is best to use your own images or purchased stock photos. Keep the text concise and to the point, using bullet points or short phrases. The best way to distribute flyers depends on your target audience and the purpose of the flyer. Consider options such as handing them out in person, posting in public places, or sending via email.
PCBritt
Our director has challenged us to book a show on Nov. 9th! If you do book a show, the name of the host will go in a drawing. My director will draw a name that night and call the Host during the show! She will receive the Retangle Platter with Cranberry accent and the consultant will receive $25 in PC Log! Its call "One November Night"! I need a flyer to help book a show!! PLEASE HELP!!:yuck:

I love to use MS Publisher. There are templates for fliers, you just change the words and pictures. Good luck!!!

PCBritt said:
Our director has challenged us to book a show on Nov. 9th! If you do book a show, the name of the host will go in a drawing. My director will draw a name that night and call the Host during the show! She will receive the Retangle Platter with Cranberry accent and the consultant will receive $25 in PC Log! Its call "One November Night"! I need a flyer to help book a show!! PLEASE HELP!!:yuck:

Just curious, is there something special about November 9th, or is it just because it's a bit close?

wow, I'd miss out on that one for sure - since I don't do shows on Fridays!

But - I think the best way to book a show in close would not be a flier - it would be personally calling people and telling them about the challenge, and get them excited about helping you (and themselves) out!

I think my director just picked a day! I had to work at the family business the day of the cluster meeting so i missed all the information!

Related to Book a Show on Nov. 9th! Win Prizes at 'One November Night' - Flyer Help

1. How can I create a visually appealing flyer?

To create a visually appealing flyer, use high-quality images, choose a clear and easy-to-read font, and use colors that complement each other. Also, make sure to leave enough white space to avoid clutter.

2. What information should I include on my flyer?

Include the date, time, location, and purpose of the event or promotion. You can also include any special offers or discounts, as well as contact information for further inquiries.

3. Can I use images from the internet on my flyer?

It is best to use your own images or stock photos that you have purchased. Using images from the internet without permission may be a violation of copyright laws.

4. How many words should I use on my flyer?

Try to keep the text on your flyer concise and to the point. Too much text can be overwhelming and may cause people to lose interest. Stick to the most important information and use bullet points or short phrases to convey your message.

5. What is the best way to distribute my flyers?

This will depend on your target audience and the purpose of your flyer. Some options include handing them out in person, posting them in public places, or sending them via email. Consider your target audience and the most effective way to reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • chefmeg