• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Stock Up on Cake Testers Before They're Gone?

In summary, British Chef is discontinuing the cake testers here in the UK too. If you want any, now is the time to get them. Michele suggests using them for crafts, not checking cakes. If you are interested in ordering, e-mail her with how many you want. Thanks everyone!
britishchef
They're discontinuing them here in the UK too! So if you want any, now is the time to get them.

I didn't realize that they were available in UK... :p

Amber,

How much are they and what would shipping be?

Michele

Do they come on your supplies orders in bulk like they DID ours? If so I might take some.

jdavis said:
Do they come on your supplies orders in bulk like they DID ours? If so I might take some.

Actually they have some products over there that are discontinued here ( I was always curious about the baking bowl);)

I will check supply orders. I've only ever bought paperwork here!

Our site is down too... I'll let you guys know later!

OK, 10 cake testers is £5.50. Shipping is £4 per order and I will not be making another supply order, so anyone who wants these would have to split the shipping. :) Let me know!

I'm sorry but I don't know the conversion! Can you help us out please?;)

one US dollar is equal to 1.96 british pounds today.So her shipping would be $7.83
and the cake testers would be $10.76 for the 10
plus whatever it costs her to ship to the US

I just used a currency converter and the set of 10 cake testers would be $10.75 us dollars plus shipping. Each pound of shipping would be $1.95 so it depends on how many people would order. It looks like mail from UK to US is another $2 to $4 depending on surface vs air if I'm reading the charts correctly. I would estimate each order (assuming 4 or more orders placed) at $6 postage plus $10.75 for each set of cake testers.

So $16.75 for 10, $27.5 for 20, $38.25 for 30, etc.

Does that sound right British Chef?

Oops! Got the supply order shipping wrong. It would be only $2 vs. $6 if four people ordered. Please adjust my numbers down by $4 each! Too early in the morning :D!

Thanks Ladies! I haven't had anybody really ask for any so I will pass but Thank you!!!

I would definitely be interested if we can get a group of people to order to help cut down on shipping costs... Nobody I know has asked for them, but when people are over and see mine they wish they could get them. I highly recommend having some on hand for host bags, guest picks, etc and they are always the first things to go!

I just had a lady specially ask for these the other day!! I think the additional costs prohibit me from getting them from British Chef. That stinks!

Last call ladies... if you want some, 2 people are ordering already so that would cut the shipping cost to me down, then I can just ship them all to the most central person in the states, who can distribute them. That will be cheapest.

interested! unless you ordered already

me too...

I use them for crafts, not checking cakes

to whom do I send payment? :D

No, I didn't. if you want to order some, please e-mail me with how many you want. I will stop taking orders WEDNESDAY, so on Thursday morning I will e-mail you all with your approximate total once I know how many there are. :)

thechefofnorthbend said:
me too...I use them for crafts, not checking cakes to whom do I send payment? :D

which or should I ask how do you use them? or maybe for what? do I sound confused hehehe sorry if I confused you.

britishchef said:
No, I didn't. if you want to order some, please e-mail me with how many you want. I will stop taking orders WEDNESDAY, so on Thursday morning I will e-mail you all with your approximate total once I know how many there are. :)

done!

purrbal said:
which or should I ask how do you use them? or maybe for what? do I sound confused hehehe sorry if I confused you.

I usually stick them into cakes, cookies and cupcakes then use the loop at the top to place a photo in or some kind of decoratibe die cut. I've even done the silicone cupcakes (chocolate cupcake with a white trim icing) and stuck the tester in them, tied some silver and gold ribbon around it and then placed 2 or 3 business cards in the loop part as a marketing gimick.

That's a great idea!

Related to Want to Stock Up on Cake Testers Before They're Gone?

1. What is "Last Chance for Cake Testers!"?

"Last Chance for Cake Testers!" is a limited-time promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase discounted cake testers before they are discontinued.

2. How much do the cake testers cost?

The cake testers are currently priced at $8.50 each during the "Last Chance for Cake Testers!" promotion.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the cake testers?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on the cake testers during the promotion.

4. Are the cake testers still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those purchased during the "Last Chance for Cake Testers!" promotion, are covered under our guarantee.

5. When does the "Last Chance for Cake Testers!" promotion end?

The promotion ends on [insert end date here]. After this date, the cake testers will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefjeanine
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PampMomof3