• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to increase your bookings? Let's have a friendly competition!

In summary, Kristy and others are suggesting a friendly contest to see who can get the most bookings by Wednesday. Whoever has the most bookings by that date will win bragging rights. Kristy is also planning to continue making calls tonight and tomorrow.
khergatt
Ok, I have read countless threads lately about no bookings, how to get bookings, needing more shows, etc. :cry:

We all know that we only get bookings by ASKING. So . . .

I have a suggestion. Let's do it together! I am thinking that we should have a little friendly contest to see who can get the most bookings by Wednesday. (I don't make calls on Sundays, so you all have an extra day on me!)

Anyone want to participate? Winner gets bragging rights! :)

On your mark, get set, GO!!!

I'll join you Kristy! I won't be able to call until Monday either as I'm spending the day with my grandparents and family as my Grandpa just turned 90 and we are celebrating! Good luck! I'd like to add another 4 shows to my calendar for the summer.

Aww . . . happy birthday Grandpa!!!

Cool! I'll see your 4 shows and raise you 2. I need 6 more shows to be able to stay home with my kiddos this summer!

Good luck!!!

Thanks Kristy! Sounds good:)

Anyone else joining us?

I will, I will...I tapped out everyone I know for my HWC fundrasier so now it is on to cold calls. I hate those so maybe this is the catalyst I need. I have about 7 calls and I need more shows in June. I have two in July but want more so...
I will see your 4, raise the 2 and go, let's see, 2 more so that makes 8 by July 31!

Thanks for doing this, it really does help!

I'll join in....my May really stunk due to all of my scheduling "issues". So, I think for now, I will just match your 6!! Good luck to us 4, and let's see if more want to join in!!

I'll join you in that! Is anyone offering anything special for the booking? I was thinking about bringing the plates, napkins, etc. What do you think?

I've actually been bringing the plates, forks and napkins in the new plate caddy and it also helps to show that off.

I'm in...just sent a mass email to my customers about all of the summer specials and plan to follow up tonight and Tuesday (can't call Monday night..DS's basebll; team is in the play-offs!), but I CAN make calls during the day and plan to!

I will see your 6 shows and raise that another 6 as I need at least that many shows for June & July!

I'm in...I want to reach $6000 this month I really need some June shows to meet it!!!I I'm getting on the phones tonight!

I'm in! I want at least 8 so that I can earn some new products!! I can't call till tomorrow b/c my newest recruit has her first show today and I will be with her all day to help her through it and follow up afterwards. Good luck ladies!

I'm in I'm gonna make calls Mon night and tues night!

I'm in too! I just need more shows on my calendar. Let's see...I have 31 open slots on my calendar from June 14th - August 30. I would love to have them all filled!! I will be getting to work this evening!

I will go in also!!
I just sent out my newsletter for June, so hopefully that will draw some people in!!

Very cool everyone! I was hoping a few people would join me in this!

I did make a contact at church this morning and she is going to do a catalog show! WOOHOOO!!!

Don't forget to update how you're doing or at least how you did!

Do bookings from a show count towards this? I have a show tomorrow night so will be hard to make calls tomorrow evening. When did the date/time actually start for this contest?

Definitely count me in! I worked a (very slow) booth yesterday and today and only had 4 leads. 2 want me to call them tomorrow though about a show. I have 9 June shows booked right now and 4 cooking + one catty in July. However, have GOT to make up for my lost school income when I quit in March. Need to really pick it up or we're in trouble!

ppphhhhtttt! We had a storm tonight and due to my lunatic doggy, I couldn't get on the phone. DH & I took turns holding him & walking around with him on our shoulders like a baby until the Benadryl kicked in. At 8:50, the little rat passed out cold in his crate!

I did manage to get emails sent thru my PWS for my Power Cooking show~202 emails were sent...I'll have to wait & see how that turns out.
As Scarlet would say, tomorrow is another day!

Count me in! I have 2 on the books for June, and need 5 more.

At least you can carry your dog, Chef Meg! Our darlin' is 85# of quivering slobber when there is a storm. We track storms so we can get the Benedryl in before the storm starts!:yuck:

I really feel awful for him! It seems he wants to be in the highest place possible (like on top of your head!) and he won't let you sit...so we pace. I am going to call the vet tomorrow~we need a tablet we can give him because trying to get Benasryl in him is like trying to herd cats!

chefmeg said:
... is like trying to herd cats!

We have them, too ;)

A little ground meat works wonders!

Off to send some e-mails!
Ok, after I catch up on some reading...

ooooo....never thought of that! Tonight we dipped doggy treats into the liquid Benadryl and he scarffed them up!

I'm in. I made a contact at the grocery store today wearing my pink HWC ballcap, but no booking, maybe this fall.
I don't do calls on Sundays either.
Great idea :)

I made a few calls yesturday... and got nothing. I am taking the kids to the pool today, and hopefully something good will come from it! Tonight I have a meeting, and tomorrow night I have a networking meeting.... hopefully good leads will come from that!

Stephanie

Well, I emailed everybody that emailed me today and said, "I'm participating in a challenge . . . blah blah blah . . . would you like to have a show?"

So far, two shows have booked just from doing that!!!! I also called and got one show.

So, one at church yesterday, two emails, and one from a phone call!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at 4 new shows!!!

Oh, and one of them is so far out of my circle it isn't even funny! That's cool!

How did you all do?!?

I got one from a neighbor!!!

Stephanie

Will be working on this much more the rest of the week!:chef: :chef:

UpdateI had my meeting tonight so wasn't able to make calls, but I called last night and I didn't get any bookings, BUT I set up 2 recruiting interviews!!!! :sing:
Then today, I got a referral from someone and got that one booked for this month. And before I left for my meeting, I got a call from a gal that was going to do a catalog show, was thinking of turning it into a cooking show, and we've been talking about the opportunity, and now SHE is supposed to sign on the 15th and we're going to have a debut show for her!!! So, I'm not getting a lot of bookings, but man, I'll take this any day!!!! :thumbup:

Awesome job!!!!!

UPDATE...So, if we started this as of June 1st I am up 3 bookings! Two booked at my show last night (1 cooking, 1 catty), another maybe but can't count her as she wants me to call her late next week so we'll see.
I just cold called a customer from a show that was a maybe whom I've had not had a chance to contact her before, and she booked for June 27th! That makes 11 cooking shows (YES 11!!!!!) and 3 catty shows for June. WOO!HOO! That is the most ever for me. Hopefully they will ALL hold!!! Would love the extra 5% bonus this month plus the additional free products too! :)

Well, I was a complete and total slacker!I did Relay for Life this weekend ... the most physically exhausting thing I do all year ... and stayed up all night! I crashed at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday, dragged myself out of bed at 5:30 ... then dealt with drama with the neighbors and brought the whole crew home from the hospital at around 2:30 a.m. That was my weekend.However, in recent days I still have:
* Connected with my July 25 host!
* Got a host packet out to my July 20 host.
* Booked a book show from a friend without asking her to ... she has decided she wants the meat tenderizer! (In addition, her friend was supposed to have a party and dropped the ball ... so there are people who have been waiting to see the new catalog.)
* Scheduled my own Power Cooking Clinic (ala Chef Becky D) for Friday the 13th.

we had some bad storms and our power was out and our modem was knocked out so I have had no internet until about an hour ago.
I did get 1 catalog show and a cooking show for when the new catalogs come out for fall.

I am a tad behind b/c I had a party on Monday and my Direct Sales Network meeting last night.

Well, got a total of 3 bookings! How did everyone else do?

OK - Updates everyone!!!!! I wanna see updates!

I got 2 catalog shows, 1 definite show, and half of the "helpers" that I need for another show I'm doing.

I also got two "someday I wanna have a show" people to commit to a date!!!!

Overall, I think it was a great couple of days! I'm glad we did it and I'm really glad that I knew I would have to check in here and tell you all how I did!

The "helper" show that I'm talking about is simply this -
I am asking 6 people to collect $100 in orders and in exchange they get $20 in FREE product. This way, I am guaranteed a $600 show and then I just split the host benefits between them! ($115 in free product, but then there are half price items, and the host special, too!) It should cost me at the most $5 out of pocket! They are welcome to collect more than $100 obviously and I have said for every $100 collected they will get $20 more in product. I am also going to put their name in a drawing for every $100 they collect and draw for the other host benefits. I have enough for half a show now. I am actually hoping to do 4 of these shows!!!!!

Have a good one everyone!!!

1. How do I approach potential hosts to increase my bookings?

One way to approach potential hosts is to use the "5-5-5" method: reach out to 5 people you know, 5 people you don't know well, and 5 businesses or organizations. Another approach is to ask friends and family to host a party or to refer you to their friends who may be interested in hosting.

2. What are some creative ideas for getting more bookings?

Some creative ideas for getting more bookings include offering a themed party, hosting a virtual party on social media, partnering with a local business or charity, hosting a cooking class or workshop, and offering incentives for guests who book their own parties.

3. How can I make my booking pitch more appealing to potential hosts?

You can make your booking pitch more appealing by highlighting the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free or discounted products, trying out new recipes, and spending time with friends. Additionally, offering a special discount or gift for booking a party can make the opportunity more enticing.

4. How can I use social media to increase my bookings?

Social media can be a powerful tool for increasing bookings. You can create an event page for your parties, share photos and recipes on your business page, and ask friends to share your posts. You can also join Facebook groups or online communities related to cooking, entertaining, or your target audience to connect with potential hosts.

5. What are some follow-up strategies to ensure I get more bookings?

Following up with potential hosts is crucial for securing bookings. You can send a thank-you message after an event, reach out to those who expressed interest but didn't book, and keep in touch with past hosts to potentially book them again in the future. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for booking within a certain timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • erin0321