• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good luck!Want to Boost Your February Bookings? Consider a Mystery Host Show!

M
mistym
What would you do to keep the ball rolling and get some bookings?

I am thinking about doing a Mystery Host with the February Host Benefits, but have never done one before...how do you decide who the host is? The person with the biggest order?

Any other suggestions, I have 7 shows on the cards for Feb but the more the merrier right??

Thanks

Misty

The Mystery Host show I have on file has 10 people submit $100 in orders, then you randomly draw the winner.

What Amanda is referring to is a Mystery Host catalog show. Ask 10 hosts to go collect catalog orders. Then you pool them all together and give each host an entry for each $100 in orders. You pull a winner or two and they get the host benefits.

That would work great if you'll be away. Another consultant I know did it while recovering from surgery and she had a good response.

Question 1: How do I decide who the host is for a Mystery Host Show?

There are a few options for choosing a host for a Mystery Host Show. One option is to randomly select a guest from the show to be the host. Another option is to choose the guest with the biggest order as the host. Some hosts also choose to rotate the hosting duties among all the guests at the show.

Question 2: How can I keep the momentum going and get more bookings for my February Mystery Host Show?

One way to keep the ball rolling is to offer special incentives for guests who book a show during the Mystery Host Show. This can include discounts, free products, or extra host benefits. You can also use social media and word of mouth to promote your Mystery Host Show and encourage guests to book a show with you.

Question 3: I have 7 shows lined up for February, but should I try to get more?

The more shows you have, the more opportunities you have to increase your sales and bookings. If you have the time and resources to take on more shows, it is always a good idea to do so. However, make sure you are not overextending yourself and have enough time to properly prepare for and host each show.

Question 4: Can I do a Mystery Host Show with any type of host benefits, or is it best to stick with the February benefits?

You can do a Mystery Host Show with any type of host benefits, but it is recommended to stick with the February benefits as it will be more enticing for guests to book a show during that month. However, you can also consider offering additional incentives or special host benefits for your Mystery Host Show to make it even more appealing.

Question 5: I have never done a Mystery Host Show before, do you have any other tips or suggestions?

Aside from the tips mentioned above, it is important to plan and prepare for your Mystery Host Show in advance. Make sure to promote it to your guests and have all the necessary materials and prizes ready. You can also consider collaborating with other consultants or offering themed Mystery Host Shows to make it more unique and exciting for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amybee
  • D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • Roadtripray