• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DH's Coworker Books a Show: Friendly Competition Yields Results!

In summary, "DH's Coworker Books a Show" features a friendly competition among coworkers to book the most successful Pampered Chef shows. The winner of the competition receives a prize, which can vary from a Pampered Chef product to a gift card. The competition typically lasts for a set timeframe, such as one month or one quarter, and there are rules and guidelines in place to ensure fairness. Anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the competition, making it a great way to motivate and engage consultants and potentially increase sales and successful shows for everyone involved.
amy07
My DH knows that I have a "friendly competition" going with another cheffer about increasing our bookings. We even have a wager this week on it. He actually came home today with the name & number for a coworker interested in hosting a show!!:love: :love:
He told me that she actually came over to ask if I was still selling PC, and of course he told her yes and gave her a catalog. He said she was "oohing & ahhing" and that she would give him an order later. Soooo, he said that he went over to her later in the afternoon and told her that instead of buying her stuff she should host a cooking show to get it all for FREE! I've already called her, and she's booked for November!

COOL!! Sell A Thon sales!! Way to go! You'll have to give hubby an extra hard squeeze when he gets home!

AWESOME!!!! I love it when DH recruit host for us! You should make DH his favorite meal this weekend!

Or something else.... wink, wink... nudge, nudge...

You've got a good one. I'm sure you'll find a way to reward him. :p

Yep. He deserves something special!! He's a keeper!!

1. How does the friendly competition work in "DH's Coworker Books a Show"?

In "DH's Coworker Books a Show," the friendly competition involves coworkers competing to book the most successful Pampered Chef shows. The coworker who books the most shows and generates the most sales will win a prize at the end of the competition.

2. What kind of prizes are offered in the friendly competition?

The prize for the winner of the friendly competition can vary, but it is typically a Pampered Chef product or gift certificate. It can also be something non-Pampered Chef related, such as a gift card to a local restaurant.

3. How long does the friendly competition last?

The length of the friendly competition in "DH's Coworker Books a Show" can vary, but it is typically a set timeframe, such as one month or one quarter. This allows for a fair competition and gives coworkers enough time to book and host successful shows.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for the friendly competition?

Yes, there are usually some rules or guidelines set in place for the friendly competition. These can include things like only counting shows that reach a certain sales amount, or having a minimum number of guests at each show. These rules are put in place to ensure fairness and encourage successful shows.

5. Can anyone participate in the friendly competition?

Yes, anyone who is a Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the friendly competition. This includes both new and experienced consultants. It is a great way to motivate and engage consultants and can lead to increased sales and successful shows for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lorilynn95