• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your Business? Donate Products for a Silent Auction!

In summary, the "Incredible Opportunity" at Pampered Chef is the chance to become a consultant and start your own business selling high-quality kitchen products. This opportunity offers flexible hours, unlimited earning potential, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals. The cost to join as a consultant varies from $109 to $259 and includes all necessary tools and resources, as well as access to ongoing training and support. Prior sales experience is not necessary, as the training program teaches everything needed to effectively sell the products. Pampered Chef also offers a wide range of resources and support for consultants, including training materials, marketing materials, a personalized website, and a dedicated consultant support team. The flexible business model allows consultants to work around their schedule and set their
mrssyvo
I received a call today from a marketing rep, working with an owner for several Curves in my Area. She asked me if I wanted to donate 3 products for their silent auction for thier members, and invited me to set up a table for 1 day in each of their locations (3 of them) I am looking forward to the opportunity, since I just moved to the area, and need to build my business.

HOly MOly!!! Nice opportunity!! Good luck with it!!!!!

Awesome! Good luck with it Sue. Let us know how it goes.

That is a great opportunity! I hope that it works out well for you! :)

GREAT!!! Keep us up to date....

What is the "Incredible Opportunity" at Pampered Chef?

The "Incredible Opportunity" at Pampered Chef is the chance to become a consultant and start your own business selling high-quality kitchen products. This opportunity offers flexible hours, unlimited earning potential, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

How much does it cost to join as a consultant?

The cost to join as a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose, but it typically ranges from $109 to $259. This investment includes all the necessary tools and resources to start your business, as well as access to ongoing training and support.

Do I need to have sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program teaches you everything you need to know about our products and how to effectively sell them. Plus, our supportive community is always there to offer guidance and advice.

What kind of support and resources are available for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources and support for our consultants, including training materials, marketing materials, a personalized website, and a dedicated consultant support team. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to help and share their knowledge and experiences.

Can I still work full-time while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still find success with their Pampered Chef business. Our flexible business model allows you to work around your schedule and set your own hours. You can work as little or as much as you want, making it the perfect opportunity for those looking for a side hustle or second income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies
Views
Admin Greg