• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Free Spices and Beer Bread? Return Your Guest List in 5 Days!

In summary, the presenter at the kickoff said that if people return a guest list within 5 days, they will get a gift for their efforts. This gift can be anything from a free spice or rub to a free beer bread. If the guest list is with 40 names, the presenter said the gift could be two free rubs.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was at a kickoff today for another direct sales line and really like what the presenter said about offering something if people return a guest list within 5 days.

I was thinking of the following:

* Return a guest list within 5 days of getting packet: Any spice or rub FREE.
* Return a guest list WITH 40 NAMES and get Beer Bread FREE or two rubs FREE.

Any ideas as to how to best work this? Order them with the show or in advance on a supply order?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was at a kickoff today for another direct sales line and really like what the presenter said about offering something if people return a guest list within 5 days.

I was thinking of the following:

* Return a guest list within 5 days of getting packet: Any spice or rub FREE.
* Return a guest list WITH 40 NAMES and get Beer Bread FREE or two rubs FREE.

Any ideas as to how to best work this? Order them with the show or in advance on a supply order?

Definitely order it on the host's order. That way you can get her show discount. I would write it on her tally at the end of her show as a reminder. Don't add it until you have her order totally finished and paid. Then add it so the program can do the math for you.

I agree--order it on the show. While it is an incentive to get a good list together, the point is to actually HOLD the show!

great idea and I agree, order when she holds the show.

DebbieJ said:
I agree--order it on the show. While it is an incentive to get a good list together, the point is to actually HOLD the show!

So if you order it on the host's order...then the show has been done! If you order on supply...no guarantee...plus you are limited on supply orders the number of spices you can order.

I think it's a great idea, and I too say order it under the host's order.

Di - that's a great idea!

I may have to do this myself.....and then hopefully I won't have to do so much chasing to get people's guest lists!

Oh - but one question!

Does the gift for having 40 guests also have to be returned to you in 5 days?

I think you could seperate the 5 days from 40 guests and if they do both, they get both deals!

what about one rub for returning in 5 days and another for having 40 guests? That is a great incentive!

I like this idea!! I am going to start it too!!!

Thanks ... and I, too, am sick of shows not holding or turning into book shows that never seem to close ....I think, too, that I will make it a second spice or rub with 40 names ... and maybe give them the option to get beer bread instead of 2 spices if they do both.I may make a flyer up in the days ahead ... or put it on a sticker!

What are some creative ways to spice up a guest list for a party?

1. Consider a theme: Themed parties are a great way to add excitement to a guest list. You can base the theme on a specific cuisine, era, or activity to make the event more interesting.

2. Invite a surprise guest: Ask a mutual friend or a celebrity to make a surprise appearance at the party. This will not only add excitement to the guest list but also create a memorable experience for everyone.

3. Incorporate interactive elements: Plan activities or games that encourage guests to interact with each other. This will break the ice and create a fun and lively atmosphere.

4. Personalize invitations: Instead of sending a generic invitation, personalize them by including a photo or a handwritten note. This will make the guests feel special and more likely to attend.

5. Host a potluck: Instead of shouldering all the responsibility, ask guests to bring their favorite dish to share. This will not only add variety to the food but also make the event more inclusive and interactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • bethsbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies