• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Free Samples from Walmart?

I hate WalMart....but this is so true! You really can't beat their prices....a pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust costs 2.38 at our grocery store, but only 1.08 at walmart....grrr! It's so frustrating! I try not to give them my business as much as possible...Yeah...my local Walmart would not let me promote a HWC fundraiser in front of their store but they promoted the Plain White T-shirts and some other loud band in a free parking lot concert. They said it was a nation wide thing. Go figure! The parking lot was full of some of the worst looking degenerates which bled over into the store. You could see the "alert mode" in the Walmart
dannyzmom
Gold Member
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx

Thanks for sharing! Gotta love them freebies.

haah i love those! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!! Will check it out!

I was just there this past Sunday......:(

Ginger428 said:
I was just there this past Sunday......:(

You don't have to go there to get the freebies - just click on the link & fill in your info - they will arrive in th email

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyone else think it's ironic that Wally World is using "Save money. Live better." as its slogan, considering the gender discrimination cases and non-living wage policies they have?

Thanks for sharing the link.

Thanks for the link! I just signed up for a few freebies!

I love free samples. Even though when I get it, it will be 1 diaper.

Do they have different freebies on there all the time? If so I am adding this webpage to my favorites. Love those freebies. Thanks

chefann said:
Anyone else think it's ironic that Wally World is using "Save money. Live better." as its slogan, considering the gender discrimination cases and non-living wage policies they have?

I think that is why they are doing it, to try to improve their image to the public. If I could afford the prices at other stores near me, I would not shop there, but I really do not have a choice.

jrstephens said:
I think that is why they are doing it, to try to improve their image to the public. If I could afford the prices at other stores near me, I would not shop there, but I really do not have a choice.

I hate WalMart....but this is so true! You really can't beat their prices....a pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust costs 2.38 at our grocery store, but only 1.08 at walmart....grrr! It's so frustrating! I try not to give them my business as much as possible...

Yeah...my local Walmart would not let me promote a HWC fundraiser in front of their store but they promoted the Plain White T-shirts and some other loud band in a free parking lot concert. They said it was a nation wide thing. Go figure! The parking lot was full of some of the worst looking degenerates which bled over into the store. You could see the "alert mode" in the Walmart employees eyes as these teens terrorized the aisles.

1. What types of free samples can I get at Walmart?

At Walmart, you can find a variety of free samples including food and beverage products, beauty and personal care items, household essentials, and more. The samples available may vary by location and time, so be sure to check with your local Walmart for specific offerings.

2. How can I find out about upcoming free samples at Walmart?

One way to stay updated on free samples at Walmart is by signing up for their email list or following them on social media. You can also check the Freeosk machines located in select stores for rotating samples every week.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to get a free sample at Walmart?

No, you do not need to make any purchase to receive a free sample at Walmart. Simply look for the designated area in the store where the free samples are being distributed and follow the instructions provided.

4. Are the free samples at Walmart only available in-store?

While most free samples at Walmart are available in-store, there may be some online samples or promotions offered on their website or through their app. Keep an eye out for these opportunities as well.

5. Can I request specific free samples at Walmart?

Unfortunately, you cannot request specific free samples at Walmart. The samples available are determined by the company providing the product and may vary by location. However, you can always check with your local store to see if they have any specific samples in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies